THP Fantasy Football Week 5 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at my roster, and I don't know if I have the RBs your looking for. Send an offer if you like. Welker is definitely on my watch list.

I'm looking at my roster, and I don't know if I have the RBs your looking for. Send an offer if you like. Welker is definitely on my watch list.

You don't have any RB's that make my loins tingle. However, Williams + Jennings might work for me. I'm pondering.

I just wanted to put Scott Chandler on the block for League 2. I would like to pick up a RB for him. PM me.

I'm deadly serious. I would be interested in making some moves dude. In fact, I might make you an offer.

How crazy you willing to get? Like AP and Bowe for Welker and McFadden crazy?

Welker is not getting traded in League 2. Not unless I get an offer that just blows me away.

No problem. I have Ocho and Branch. Don't need any more bums from NE. If I were to get him, Brady will start throwing to someone else..lol

How crazy you willing to get? Like AP and Bowe for Welker and McFadden crazy?

Are you chunky drunk? I'm willing to make some moves but that move doesn't work out well for me. I need a RB and am not looking to give RB's. Honestly, you don't really have enough depth at RB for this to work I don't think.

Are you chunky drunk? I'm willing to make some moves but that move doesn't work out well for me. I need a RB and am not looking to give RB's. Honestly, you don't really have enough depth at RB for this to work I don't think.

I definitely don't. I have been trying to get a running back since the draft.

I definitely don't. I have been trying to get a running back since the draft.

Better of with WR's or TE's than RB's in these leagues. Tony Gonzalez has been my best player this year. Followed by Ryan Matthews only because of his receiving.

Trade offer sent to Ripper (Sex Panthers).

Wheelin an dealin!

I really want to wheel n deal with you bro. You need WR and I need RB. Welker/Knowshon for Foster/Gaffney?

Everyone needs RB's in a 16 team league.

I really want to wheel n deal with you bro. You need WR and I need RB. Welker/Knowshon for Foster/Gaffney?

I think really Foster is someone I wouldn't trade right now. Welker is intriguing :) but I don't know if he keeps up the 30 pts a game.

Everyone needs RB's in a 16 team league.

I have 3 good ones! Foster, Bradshaw and Benson. Just waiting to hear on C Bens suspension

Tmex, are you on pot??? Welker is a stud.

I think really Foster is someone I wouldn't trade right now. Welker is intriguing :) but I don't know if he keeps up the 30 pts a game.

I have 3 good ones! Foster, Bradshaw and Benson. Just waiting to hear on C Bens suspension

Listen, I am the moosh. As long as I have Ocho and Branch, Welker will continue to dominate.

Tmex, are you on pot??? Welker is a stud.

What does that have to do with his fantasy football value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back