THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me LOL. Spank going for 100 points? For a two week total haha

Have a look at his lineup dude, it's funny. Starting Sanchize = complete act of desperation. Alex Smith is better than that clown.

I'm 1 of the 2 undefeated teams but not looking good this week without a qb

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Im also looking for a bye week qb for this week in league 3 if anyone has someone they want to trade offer me. Im I Touchdown There. Projected 101 right now with no qb and opponent is projected like 88.

Im also looking for a bye week qb for this week in league 3 if anyone has someone they want to trade offer me. Im I Touchdown There. Projected 101 right now with no qb and opponent is projected like 88.

Projections Shmojections...you're going down this week buddy!!!

Projections Shmojections...you're going down this week buddy!!!

I'm guessing your Foster's Farms? I'm hoping Blount doesn't play lol

Yeah, that's me. Not looking good for Blount, but I'm hoping for some big games from my underachievers!!!

Yeah, that's me. Not looking good for Blount, but I'm hoping for some big games from my underachievers!!!

Well good luck. It could very well happen. Jones and Henderson are good receivers they are just in a crowded group. I think Foster and Daniels will both be good plays plus the play for my team so i'll be rooting for them. The ATL offense hasn't been very good this year so not sure what to expect from Ryan. As long as Calving and Forte keep playing like they have been and Graham as well I should be fine. Hurts that bowe is on a bye week but I'm hoping Branch has another good day and with Addai potentially out I'm thinking Carter might have a good day. It should be a good matchup and best of luck to you.

Well good luck. It could very well happen. Jones and Henderson are good receivers they are just in a crowded group. I think Foster and Daniels will both be good plays plus the play for my team so i'll be rooting for them. The ATL offense hasn't been very good this year so not sure what to expect from Ryan. As long as Calving and Forte keep playing like they have been and Graham as well I should be fine. Hurts that bowe is on a bye week but I'm hoping Branch has another good day and with Addai potentially out I'm thinking Carter might have a good day. It should be a good matchup and best of luck to you.

Yeah, I think it's going to shape up to be a good matchup! I'm still not 100% on my final lineup but it's not like I have a lot to work with LOL Good luck to you as well, (just not too much). :)

This made me LOL. Spank going for 100 points? For a two week total haha

Those are pretty big words for someone I beat on Sunday when I still had 3 players playing on Monday night.

Have a look at his lineup dude, it's funny. Starting Sanchize = complete act of desperation. Alex Smith is better than that clown.

Yes, because there are so many more options out there on the waiver wire other than Yoccos' ese. Besides don't ever discount the power of the dirty Sanchez especially against Miami. Wow, one good week out of Alex Smith and all of a sudden the rest of them are clowns? Who died and gave you the power to anoint him the next Joe Montana? Or did you say Joe Mantegna?

I'm in bye week hell this week so if I make it out alive this weekend then the silver lining is that I won't have any more issues with byes the rest of the season.

Spank, you are in bye week hell dude. I'm just giving you some friendly FF smack talk. You and Team Mulva are going to have a battle of the bench players this weekend. Dude, Alex Smith has put up 18 & 17 points two weeks in a row and is avg. 14 points per week. I think he's just playing better than anyone would've imagined. 7 td's and 1 INT so far on the year. Not awesome, but certainly better than I ever imagined. I only picked him b/c he was all that was left, lol.

Hanks, don't know if you know or not, but Julio is out this weekend.

Didnt they say last night he was going to be playing this weekend?

from Twitter:

"Atlanta Falcons head coach Mike Smith said WR Julio Jones (hamstring) will not play in Week 6. "

From Footballguys.com

"This is pretty interesting that Smith would make this statement on Wednesday. Stay tuned as things aren't official until game day. But clearly, if Smith is on the up and up, this means Jones is dealing with a significant injury. But our radar is definitely up making a declaration like this so early in the week. "

Everything I've heard and read is that he isn't playing. I don't know though, I could be wrong. I would just hate to see my opponent start a guy who isn't playing.

from Twitter:

"Atlanta Falcons head coach Mike Smith said WR Julio Jones (hamstring) will not play in Week 6. "

From Footballguys.com

"This is pretty interesting that Smith would make this statement on Wednesday. Stay tuned as things aren't official until game day. But clearly, if Smith is on the up and up, this means Jones is dealing with a significant injury. But our radar is definitely up making a declaration like this so early in the week. "

Yep, just saw it on ESPN. Crazy, last night on ESPN Radio, they said he would be likely to play.

I've seen he is, I've seen he isn't. it'll be a dreaded gametime decison I bet. Either way, advantage TC

Anytime I have a guy who is a game time decision and especially a hamstring injury...He sits my bench. That is unless I dont have anyone to start over him.

Spank, you are in bye week hell dude. I'm just giving you some friendly FF smack talk. You and Team Mulva are going to have a battle of the bench players this weekend. Dude, Alex Smith has put up 18 & 17 points two weeks in a row and is avg. 14 points per week. I think he's just playing better than anyone would've imagined. 7 td's and 1 INT so far on the year. Not awesome, but certainly better than I ever imagined. I only picked him b/c he was all that was left, lol.

I knew it was coming as soon as the draft ended. I tried to position myself week to week that I wouldn't have that much of a dropoff but that damn Gates injury cost me a roster spot that I could've used on a defense this week instead of trying to grab as many WR's as possible. Sucks but that's FF. Yeah so GG and I are neck and neck on the battle of the bench stars this week. I'm hoping Ray Rice goes off and scores 80 pts or something so I wouldn't have to worry about anyone else.

Everything I've heard and read is that he isn't playing. I don't know though, I could be wrong. I would just hate to see my opponent start a guy who isn't playing.

I've heard no go (99.99% chance). Hanks, you're better off starting someone else. Glad you feel that way TC. At least you're not like yorkem who didn't even warn his best bud that Mendenhall wasn't playing. The nerve of the guy. :D

Any change Felix Jones will be out this weekend? That would definitely help my benchwarmers this week.

From everything I've heard, the Cowboys starters are healthier and all are starting this weekend.

Any change Felix Jones will be out this weekend? That would definitely help my benchwarmers this week.

I heard Felix is good to go.

From everything I've heard, the Cowboys starters are healthier and all are starting this weekend.

I heard Felix is good to go.

Yeah I know he is healthy, I was just kind of hoping maybe they decided last minute that he needs to sit out one more game to Choice can see more touches. It was a nice dream...

Are you threatening me with the waiver wire talk??? Lol

I need tp for my bunghole. :D

Yeah I know he is healthy, I was just kind of hoping maybe they decided last minute that he needs to sit out one more game to Choice can see more touches. It was a nice dream...

I feel the same way with Donald Brown. I hope Janikowski doesn't go ape again and kick 5 50+ yd FG's.

But, you never know GG. Jones could get Wilfork smashed or something. I fear the Pats/Boys game is going to be an aerial assault. Well, that would be good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back