Gas Prices: What are you paying?

3.19 now

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

3.39 and i highly doubt we'll see sub $3 anytime soon

$3.26 in tampa today

$3.15 here in OK today.

Lowest I've seen in a long time.

Went up 10 cents since yesterday to $3.26.

My god guys. I wish I was only paying $3.50 per gallon.

Here in UK I am paying £1.38 per litre for diesel. That is £6.48 per gallon(uk).

Now with the $/£ rate at $1=65pence that is $9.98 per gallon.

If I thought I could get away with it and not have to pay any duty or tax I would rent a super tanker and come over there and fill up. LOL
But doesn't that help pay for your health care?

Paid $2.86 a gallon in South Houston today

Wow, that's super low! More than a dollar/gallon cheaper than regular here. ($3.58 last night)

$3.78 per gallon for premium at the neighborhood Costco.

3.23 in some places here

im starting to run low... i try not to get passed 1/2 empty so i wont get too shocked at the pump lol
its still in the $3.30 range

But doesn't that help pay for your health care?

Not really. There are several other state taxes for that too!

The UK has a great way of dressing it up. I have to pay £250 a year for 'road tax', apparently for upkeep of the road system etc. Studies tell us that less than 5% of road tax goes back into road upkeep and repairs.

Gotta love being the oil and gas mecca of the world to get gas prices like that lol.

Sad thing is up here in the Permian is that with the recent oil and gas boom here prices on everything have sky-rocketed, hence why I'm paying 3.49 for gas in the busiest oil field in the nation >.<

House prices have almost doubled in some parts of town in the last 3 years. Crazy stuff.

$3.19 @ QT yesterday in Phoenix

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

3.17 when I filled up just now and half mile down the road the 2 corner stations were 3.45. Bet the station I filled up at is at 3.45 as I write this. Price fixing? Nah, it's all on the up and up.

Filled up the beast today for $3.53; lowest I've seen in a while around these parts.

$3.21 last night while most of the stations bumped prices up to $3.45

I had to pay $3.32 last night, it was $3.13 last week, ouch.

Holding steady at $3.15 in OK.

$3.79 for me at the last fill up.

$3.35 just south of Sarasota, sadly I smiled at the price :beat-up:

--
tapatalk

gas prices went up by 10 cents today. yikes! good thing I full tanked the car yesterday at $3.299/gallon

$3.36 today. Up 20 cents since Sunday.

Back