The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, the Vikings lost due to horrible coaching. Mcnabbs numbers in the first half were pretty good. I think that loss is all on the coaches. Well, and the Bears played very well

Lol. Exactly the Bears protected Jay. Do you know your teams own stats as far as stats go? Or do you watch football like you pick your fantasy team? The next day.

I know we are garbage and 4th best in our division. Jared has lead the nfl in sacks yet one last night. Did any other defender even get close?i difnt hear williams' name Or henderson. The bears had a great package against the Vikings. But our defense has been known not to blitz. Cutler is not an elite QB in my opinion and isn't the answer for Chicago. But that's just my opinion

I know we are garbage and 4th best in our division. Jared has lead the nfl in sacks yet one last night. Did any other defender even get close?i difnt hear williams' name Or henderson. The bears had a great package against the Vikings. But our defense has been known not to blitz. Cutler is not an elite QB in my opinion and isn't the answer for Chicago. But that's just my opinion

You may want to read up on your defensive scheme a little more.

Go and watch the 4th quarter JB. That's not happy feet(except for the first play or two) he was running for his life, like cutlet did last week.

someone is losing credibility in this thread faster than Thainer did in the MLB thread.

someone is losing credibility in this thread faster than Thainer did in the MLB thread.

What? Jeter is a great 3rd baseman.

Thedelusional1 entertains me to no end.

Haha, I love NFL talk. I'm not the most knowledgeable but the Allen has been wrecking shop all year.

You know, the Vikings lost due to horrible coaching. Mcnabbs numbers in the first half were pretty good. I think that loss is all on the coaches. Well, and the Bears played very well

Terrible coaching, I agree One T. I think Frazier and Smith might the be worst in the NFC. I'm not ready to give Smith a pass yet after one game. McNabb wasn't brilliant but he wasnt bad. He had a couple throws that stood out to me but nothing that says man, what a turd. Bears played well but sometimes I just wonder why McNabb doesnt play hard all the time. He still has the ability but doesnt seem to care. He is always smiling though lol.

What? Jared Allen has been destroying QBs all season (which is exactly what Yoccos said) and I believe is just shy of 10 for the year already. On pace for a ridiculous season. Your upset because your star D lineman only got 1 sack? What? How many do you expect out of him each game? He also had a few tackles and a forced fumble. He was pressuring all night, but they were completely outclassed.

And Ponder running all around was less a product of the O-Line and more a product of a rookie QB in his first game getting happy feet.

He was man. Julius Peppers and some of the Bears DLine were just going after him. Allen was getting some good looks and while the Bears protected well, Jay is doing a good job of avoiding sacks by moving and at times getting rid of the ball quick.

Terrible coaching, I agree One T. I think Frazier and Smith might the be worst in the NFC. I'm not ready to give Smith a pass yet after one game. McNabb wasn't brilliant but he wasnt bad. He had a couple throws that stood out to me but nothing that says man, what a turd. Bears played well but sometimes I just wonder why McNabb doesnt play hard all the time. He still has the ability but doesnt seem to care. He is always smiling though lol..

I agree, he made some mistakes. Like the safety was all on him. He is a veteran and that should not have happened. But, I dont think he had as horrible of a game as people said. There were a lot of coaching blunders made by the Vikings. I stopped watching after the first half. What a horrible night game to have. Why the hell were those two teams a Sunday night game? And the Panthers cant play after 1 all year.

I agree, he made some mistakes. Like the safety was all on him. He is a veteran and that should not have happened. But, I dont think he had as horrible of a game as people said. There were a lot of coaching blunders made by the Vikings. I stopped watching after the first half. What a horrible night game to have. Why the hell were those two teams a Sunday night game? And the Panthers cant play after 1 all year.

if you think that was bad, get ready for tonights Jets-Dolphins game. Next Sunday isn't much better, Colts at Saints. Next Monday is Ravens - Jags. Bad games for prime time

One sack a game for the season equals 16 sacks. That's a good year. I'm a little concerned about Allen next week against the Packers.

Kevin

One sack a game for the season equals 16 sacks. That's a good year. I'm a little concerned about Allen next week against the Packers.

Kevin

16 sacks just isn't a good year, it would lead the league in sacks in most years.

Sent from Tapatalk

It wasn't a good game to have in primetime lol. But at the same time they're big name teams. Still, I wouldn't put them on a Sunday night game. I would've loved to see the Lions/49'ers game at that spot.

It wasn't a good game to have in primetime lol. But at the same time they're big name teams. Still, I wouldn't put them on a Sunday night game. I would've loved to see the Lions/49'ers game at that spot.

I agree completely.

After watching that blood-bath I realized again, Donovan is baaaaaaaaaad.

I might not even watch the game tonight. Just no interest at all in either team. I agree, how awesome would have the Lions - 49ers game been tonight? Coach fight!

I might not even watch the game tonight. Just no interest at all in either team. I agree, how awesome would have the Lions - 49ers game been tonight? Coach fight!

Lol me either! Unless I go out for the game I don't know. My friend Tiffany is a Dorphins fan and might go out for it. I dont know it just looks like it could be all sorts of a snooze fest. Ill still hit the gym early before the game and then figure it out.

Go and watch the 4th quarter JB. That's not happy feet(except for the first play or two) he was running for his life, like cutlet did last week.

That wasn't happy feet.....this is happy feet

c6e4c266-4b29-5472.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

That wasn't happy feet.....this is happy feet

c6e4c266-4b29-5472.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Haha, thanks Hanks, I needed a laugh.

I am totally skimming so this might have already been said but it's official Brandon Lloyd is heading to the Rams and Gruden signed a 5 year extension with ESPN which mean he's a no go for the Dolphins.

I am totally skimming so this might have already been said but it's official Brandon Lloyd is heading to the Rams and Gruden signed a 5 year extension with ESPN which mean he's a no go for the Dolphins.

Good pick up by the Rams, though at 0-5 this season is most likely done for.
Lloyd is a free agent after this season right? Hope they can sign him.

I like Gruden on MNF. Just wish they'd get some better games

Maybe that means less attention for Sims-Walker who has been a class A bust for my FF team so far.

Good pick up by the Rams, though at 0-5 this season is most likely done for.
Lloyd is a free agent after this season right? Hope they can sign him.

I like Gruden on MNF. Just wish they'd get some better games

Maybe that means less attention for Sims-Walker who has been a class A bust for my FF team so far.

A lot of speculation that Sims-Walker is done in St Louis. Benched for week 6. Unless he's traded I wouldn't expect to see much from him.

It has got to hurt being traded for a late round draft pick. I would feel as if it's just a big slap to the face.

Again, I am skimming but don't expect Garrard to be going anywhere anytime soon. It looks like he is going to have surgery for a herniated disc in his back.

Again, I am skimming but don't expect Garrard to be going anywhere anytime soon. It looks like he is going to have surgery for a herniated disc in his back.

That is just odd. It says he suffered it in training camp and he's just now going to take care of it...

Reports are saying S Bradford has a high ankle sprain and might miss week 7 (probably doesn't matter much for the team or FF though at this point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back