Official Arcade Thread

Your on your way to 3000 and we want you to get there soon.

Or create your own threads. hehe

gorilla tiles is killing me. I refuse to stop until I conquer level 3!

Thank goodness the board doesn't have a World of Warcraft section. The Arcade is bad enough. I would never log off.

You log off? That is pure crazy talk!

Hello (3,961 post) kettle? This is pot.

Reactions: JB
Both golfergal and myself are laughing out loud.

I don't go into the arcade at all . . .

Thank goodness the board doesn't have a World of Warcraft section. The Arcade is bad enough. I would never log off.

World of Warcraft? That sounds like all the guys in college who took over the whole dorm basement to refight WWII on maps all over the floor. Are you REALLY that much of a nerd?

World of Warcraft? That sounds like all the guys in college who took over the whole dorm basement to refight WWII on maps all over the floor. Are you REALLY that much of a nerd?

Oh, you have no idea, my dear. That's why I do not play it. I don't want to turn into this guy (South Park reference incoming):

South+Park+-+World+of+Warcraft+01.jpg

Oh, you have no idea, my dear. That's why I do not play it. I don't want to turn into this guy (South Park reference incoming):

But... but... you've already admitted to being a D.C. lawyer. What else was I to assume?

Arcade will be going off line around 1:00 pm EST today for an upgrade, sorry for any inconvience.

Everything should be good, upgrade went accordingly but it still shows the same version at the bottom of the page, but the software is telling me it is the right version of the upgrade:confused2: Let me know if anyone has any problems. Thanks.

Everything should be good, upgrade went accordingly but it still shows the same version at the bottom of the page, but the software is telling me it is the right version of the upgrade:confused2: Let me know if anyone has any problems. Thanks.

I have a problem -- Klayman keeps bumping me out of first place.

Ultimate Greed Poker Slingo

best Score of all Time
MO_Hacker
with a score of 756,500

hehehe

Ultimate Greed Poker Slingo

best Score of all Time
MO_Hacker
with a score of 756,500

hehehe

Ah, I thought that one was good for the ages. :angry:

Ah, I thought that one was good for the ages. :angry:

You still got the Texas Hold Em high score, the high score I got is just pure luck.

I tell you the arcade is very addicting, I have it running in one tab and the forum in another pretty much the whole time I'm online now.

All I have to say it damn you Craig Mac....I am so close but I can't beat your Gorillaz Tiles score.

Me neither GG.

Did you beat my 2nd place score?

EDIT: Darn you GG22!!:angry:

Back