Official Arcade Thread

It's frustrating to see all these people logged on and think I'll get to talk with them, only to check "who's online" and find out everyone is playing games!

I've given up the arcade already claire, it's too hard and everyone is too good.

Oh good--you and I have the boards to ourselves. As The Kid would say, "World domination!"

I'm here. For ten more minutes. Then it's movie time.

And drinking time.

Match Practice: I get one in a row A LOT!

Could we get the whole Yeti series, I'm loving those games.

bump.... added 4 more games, that should be good, enjoy!

Oh jeez--now the boards will be totally dead. Everyone's playing games instead of paying attention to me! :at-wits-end:

Just give it a little time Claire, the arcade is new and you're . . . ummm well never mind!

Just give it a little time Claire, the arcade is new and you're . . . ummm well never mind!

Ya know Smallie, I saw that you had posted and thought you'd say something sweet and figured I owed you some rep anyway. :at-wits-end: Count your lucky starts I still need to spread it around first.

Count your lucky starts I still need to spread it around first.

I haven't even finished yet! And my starts are so good that I don't need them to be lucky!

No, I just realized I never welcomed a lot of people. Just spreading the good cheer!

Damn. I just got the high score in pacman and the screen just froze. Didn't seem to register.:angry:

Sure Gary....Sure!

Just kidding.

Friggin addicting! I've logged hours on it the past few days!

I don't go into the arcade at all . . .

I find it too hard. It gets boring quick. I think I have A.D.D.

Congrats on 500!
:clapp::blob::banana::clapp::alien2::banana::blob:

I find it too hard. It gets boring quick. I think I have A.D.D.

I am the same way. I get bored of things so easily. I am like that with everything, that's why I never played sports, I would get bored and quit. Golf is the only thing that has stuck.

Congrats on 500!
:clapp::blob::banana::clapp::alien2::banana::blob:

Thanks JB, it was a hard fought battle.

I am the same way. I get bored of things so easily. I am like that with everything, that's why I never played sports, I would get bored and quit. Golf is the only thing that has stuck.

I am the same in school. :at-wits-end:

Back