THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Gates going to play this year? I like Phillip Rivers though, he's a good dude to have in FF.

He played one game (or at least he scored in one game) so far. It's the chance you take with him and I took a huge risk on him drafting him that high. Whether I like it or not I'm in bed with him and his big toe. Phil is super steady and that's all I really ask of the QB position although he does score better when Gates is there. During the draft all I could imagine was the 12 point Rivers to Gates minimum per TD combo. I hope it comes back soon for my team's sake.

Good thing I'm so open to trades lol. I haven't thought once any of the trades were unfair, I just didn't get that warm, fuzzy or nervous feeling. And I'll beat a dead horse all day Static, I love it. I'd draft all Bears if I could.

Good thing I'm so open to trades lol. I haven't thought once any of the trades were unfair, I just didn't get that warm, fuzzy or nervous feeling. And I'll beat a dead horse all day Static, I love it. I'd draft all Bears if I could.

Devin Hester can be yours bro beans.

lol, no you would not. You won't even trade for Cutler or Grossman. You're all talk Tmod, all talk. I love it!

lol, no you would not. You won't even trade for Cutler or Grossman. You're all talk Tmod, all talk. I love it!

Lol.... Trades make me clam up haha.

Lol.... Trades make me clam up haha.

Unless it's for Fitz. In that case TClam opens up like Lindsay Lohan in a nightclub.

Foster's Farm!!! what would it take to give up your big guy Arian Foster???
Sorry, rough day at work and just getting caught up on this.

I don't have anything set in mind as I've not thought really about letting him go, but will entertain offers. I'll take a look at your team and see if there's anything I'm interested in.

Receive LaDainian Tomlinson, NYJ RB from Bx Invaders to Bench
Send Lance Moore, NO WR from WR to Bx Invaders

Receive LaDainian Tomlinson, NYJ RB from Bx Invaders to Bench
Send Lance Moore, NO WR from WR to Bx Invaders

Massive trade there Dev!

Massive trade there Dev!

I needed a RB and since I traded Brees, it made sense to trade Moore for a RB. Tomlinson still catches passes also so it was a good move for both teams. He needed a WR and Moore can put up points.

I needed a RB and since I traded Brees, it made sense to trade Moore for a RB. Tomlinson still catches passes also so it was a good move for both teams. He needed a WR and Moore can put up points.

I like it dude, you're keeping league 2 running.

Thanks, someone has to..lol

*virtual high five*

I was looking at my lineup last night and for some odd reason I'm not comfortable at WR. I am contemplating benching Santana Moss for Greg Little. Little is now starting in Cleveland and has been getting a good amount of targets lately, and Beck is starting for the Skins so I'm not sure.

*virtual high five*

I was looking at my lineup last night and for some odd reason I'm not comfortable at WR. I am contemplating benching Santana Moss for Greg Little. Little is now starting in Cleveland and has been getting a good amount of targets lately, and Beck is starting for the Skins so I'm not sure.

Send him back my way

haha, you want to trade for him?

I don't know what I want. I do want to make some moves though. I'm almost as bad as TMod

I didn't get Hasselbeck pickup off waivers...Ugh!!

But I was able to pick up Alex Smith out of FA this morning. He should be a good plug in after the bye week. I am still with 3 QBs and in need of a RB for my bye week next week. Who can make me a deal?

I don't know what I want. I do want to make some moves though. I'm almost as bad as TMod

No one is that bad. You've made some moves. Throw something together dude. Give me something to consider.

you guys are mean. Leave Tina alone!

3 trade offers, 3 declines. Not even a counter, thanks fellas haha

I'll just win on my pre draft rankings

WOuld you mind posting up the trade offers you sent?

I responded to your trade, and why I didnt like it. I even posted in this thread about your trade, and why I didnt like it.

You offered me 2 WRs (that wouldnt start over the ones I have) and one medicore RB, for MJD (my only productive RB). I told you what it would take to get him, to which you NEVER said anything back.

I responded to your trade, and why I didnt like it. I even posted in this thread about your trade, and why I didnt like it.

You offered me 2 WRs (that wouldnt start over the ones I have) and one medicore RB, for MJD (my only productive RB). I told you what it would take to get him, to which you NEVER said anything back.

hahaha...get him!!! He doesnt post in here often....it may be a week and an auto-repsonse later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back