Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just imagine: JB and GG sitting across from each other at a table, laptops beside them, arguing about cheese on a golf forum!

CLASSIC!

I can just imagine: JB and GG sitting across from each other at a table, laptops beside them, arguing about cheese on a golf forum!

CLASSIC!

That is exactly what we are doing since we have no internet at the house tonight.

It looks like her pizza threw-up

The only problem I can see with too much cheese is more grease on the pizza. But I believe cheese is heavier then grease so your ok.

Tell her not to complain, at least she is eating a nice Pizza for dinner. :act-up:

I basically wrote the above cuz I was about to have a crummy dinner :p

It was honestly a gift from god. After posting this I decided to make pasta. During my making of the pasta my Mom calls me and asks me what kind of Pizza I want because she is ordering it.

I couldn't believe it.

Thats funny Dent.

I basically wrote the above cuz I was about to have a crummy dinner :p

It was honestly a gift from god. After posting this I decided to make pasta. During my making of the pasta my Mom calls me and asks me what kind of Pizza I want because she is ordering it.

I couldn't believe it.

That's hilarious! It was fate, you were meant to have pizza. The best part of our dinner was when the server brought over a scratch off ticket...she said I could win a free meal. So I scratched it and to my surprise I did win a free meal! Free WiFi and a free meal, we should come here more often. Next I will just say light on the cheese ;)

They felt bad because I was with the "special" girl taking cheese off her pizza.

Okay.. maybe I don't have arthritis. Golf is actually really tough on the knees. I do take glucosamine though so that does help right?

Absolutely. It'll especially help in the long run.

Yeah--I gotta take that stuff just to walk without pain. Middle age is a b*tch.

CLASSIC!

Heck, if that were Hubby and I, we wouldn't be arguing out loud--we'd be emailing back and forth. No joke. He emails me from the basement to ask questions when I'm in the kitchen, at the top of the stairs.

Stuffed manicotti, bread, and a Big Salad.

Me too Harry. It has been kicking my a**

Me too Harry. It has been kicking my a**

I've only had a migraine once before about 5 years ago, and a couple of Aleve knocked it out in 30 minutes. But this one has been going for 3 days. I even took a muscle relaxant and it didn't do anything except make me conk out of the sofa for several hours.

Ive heard shaking your head back and forth really fast helps.

I've only had a migraine once before about 5 years ago, and a couple of Aleve knocked it out in 30 minutes. But this one has been going for 3 days. I even took a muscle relaxant and it didn't do anything except make me conk out of the sofa for several hours.

Once again me too. I have always been susceptible to headaches and migraines caught up with me about 5 years ago. I took preventative medicine Topomax for a few years and I think I might have to go back on it.

Wouldn't wish a migraine on anybody, but being conked out for several hours sounds like heaven right now.

People who think it's okay to let their dogs roam freely throughout town. I'm looking out my window at a golden retriever and black lab, don't know who they belong to. They've been walking around for a couple of weeks.

If you're going to have pets at least keep them in your own yard, my dog isn't allowed to roam around wherever he pleases.

On that same thought, what about the people who take their unwanted dogs down to the industrial areas of town and drop them off. I work in Fairfax, and there is several packs of dogs roaming down here.

DOnt tell me stuff like this guys. As a dog lover, this tears me up.

Don't get me wrong JB, these dogs have homes. They are well fed, just out for their daily cruise around town. It's a small town so they are fairly safe it just irritates me, my dog gets to barking and of course he wants out too. Not to mention I get crap in my yard that isn't from our dog, that really pisses me off if I step in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back