The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flacco isn't top ten. Top 15, but not top 10. Cam Newton has had a top 10 type year to this point. It is amazing to me that the Panthers haven't won more games.
That is what I was saying. It is really hard to believe that the Panthers are having such a bad year considering how well Cam is playing.

That is what I was saying. It is really hard to believe that the Panthers are having such a bad year considering how well Cam is playing.

We aren't having a bad year. Yes, 5 losses sucks, but 4 of those have been by 7 points or less. We should've beat Az and New Orleans and imo, we've probably given the Packers their toughest game this year. Our LB's are depleteted.

We aren't having a bad year. Yes, 5 losses sucks, but 4 of those have been by 7 points or less. We should've beat Az and New Orleans and imo, we've probably given the Packers their toughest game this year. Our LB's are depleteted.
Yeah they are close, but a loss is still a loss. I'm just saying they should be winning more with the way he has played.

Dude they suck. I think it stems from their coaching. They have one of the best RB combo in the league and a great running QB, and they insist on passing too much of the time. Their defense is decent but their offense just doesn't function.

Yeah they are close, but a loss is still a loss. I'm just saying they should be winning more with the way he has played.

He's been good but he's been bad at times too. 3 Int's against Green Bay and a costly Int against Atlanta. He hasn't been perfect.

He's been good but he's been bad at times too. 3 Int's against Green Bay and a costly Int against Atlanta. He hasn't been perfect.
Yeah, but what quarterback doesn't play bad at times. Tom Brady had a 4 pick game already. I didn't say he was perfect. I just said he is playing really well and should be considered as a top 10 qb.

Packing up the beer and about to head to the stadium for the day. It is a big day against the Vikings. Beautiful weather for football!

I would very much like to see D. Ware destroy Ron Mexico today and see the Cowboys send the Eagles back to the cellar.

I would very much like to see D. Ware destroy Ron Mexico today and see the Cowboys send the Eagles back to the cellar.

I would like to see that as well, and am very much loioking forward to that game. I think the cowboys beat them like the eagles owe them money.

You and me both. How this game goes will decide if I watch Dexter tonight or watch it tomorrow on DVR.

I think Rob Ryan goes into Philly and is inspired by how the trashy fans there treated his old man. I see lots of pressure and some stout D by Dallas. I hope Antonio throws for 500 today.

I think Rob Ryan goes into Philly and is inspired by how the trashy fans there treated his old man. I see lots of pressure and some stout D by Dallas. I hope Antonio throws for 500 today.

If he throws for 500 plus a couple TD's it wont matter how many INT's he throws in a PPR league. Winning.

You two are funny

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I see 48 points for Dez today.

I see 48 points for Dez today.

Philthadelpheeaa has no one that can cover Dez. He's going to be open all dez long making fools look silly and throwing them to the ground like a manster.

Dez being Dez. Dude is going to show DJ how to return punts as well. Man I see Dez going for 80 if you count his punt returns

Good point. Punt returns, tons of catches and YAC = a multi-TD game and a win for chunkycowboy

random thoughts for this week:
1. I am also in the group that hopes the Cowgirls put a beat down on Philly.
2. My Chiefs got off to a slow start, yet can be in a tie for the division lead with a win against the Chargers on Monday night.
3. The Rams have been getting a pass here in STL due to the Cards winning the fall classic. They suck. I expect a final score somewhere near 50-10. Spags most certainly has to be on the hot seat. If I was Bradford, I would just go ahead and break my own leg so I wouldn't have to play with no receivers or o-line.
4. Curious to see how Tebow holds up against the Lions D-line. I predict failure.

If he throws for 500 plus a couple TD's it wont matter how many INT's he throws in a PPR league. Winning.

What the hell does PPR league have to do with a QB?
Or is this another troll like reference about how much you dislike the THP fantasy football league.

random thoughts for this week:
1. I am also in the group that hopes the Cowgirls put a beat down on Philly.
2. My Chiefs got off to a slow start, yet can be in a tie for the division lead with a win against the Chargers on Monday night.
3. The Rams have been getting a pass here in STL due to the Cards winning the fall classic. They suck. I expect a final score somewhere near 50-10. Spags most certainly has to be on the hot seat. If I was Bradford, I would just go ahead and break my own leg so I wouldn't have to play with no receivers or o-line.
4. Curious to see how Tebow holds up against the Lions D-line. I predict failure.

Tebows character is going to put 40 up against the Lion D-line

What the hell does PPR league have to do with a QB?
Or is this another troll like reference about how much you dislike the THP fantasy football league.

Not at all dude, its fact that if he throws for a ton of yards and some TD's his untimely INT's dont matter as much in PPR. I was just stating as much is all.

well I wouldn't go that far. Maybe Ass-o-mug-ha could if the Eagles let their corners play man to man. Plus Romo still has to get him the ball and not have the other team get in the way lol

Philthadelpheeaa has no one that can cover Dez. He's going to be open all dez long making fools look silly and throwing them to the ground like a manster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back