The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need V Jax to go off to ensure a victory.

MNF at Arrowhead Stadium is a heck of an atmosphere. I've been there for an MNF and it was great even for a Cowboys fan (Chiefs were playing Pittsburgh).

I hate the new kickoff spot. They should move it back a good 10 yards so there's always the chance of a good return. I hate watching kickoffs go out the back of the endzone.

MNF at Arrowhead Stadium is a heck of an atmosphere. I've been there for an MNF and it was great even for a Cowboys fan (Chiefs were playing Pittsburgh).

Arrowhead is a great place... talk about some amazing tailgating.

Go Chiefs!!!

Chiefs with a good defensive start. Gruden said Rivers would have a big night. If he doesn't will he say he was wrong?

Kevin

Arrowhead is a great place... talk about some amazing tailgating.

Go Chiefs!!!
Yeah the tailgating was definitely fun. I would love to live in a city with an NFL team...it sucks here, the closest team is the Vikings and I can't stand them.

Chiefs with a good defensive start. Gruden said Rivers would have a big night. If he doesn't will he say he was wrong?

Kevin

I doubt it. Gruden loves himself way too much. But Flowers is a monster cover-corner.

Cassel looking good so far tonight. Need to get the running game going though.

Didn't expect that fumble to stand. Wow.

What exactly were they looking at? Sometime the replay just makes no sense. And it takes way too long.

Rivers can't throw the ball tonight. Dropped interception ball by Flowers there. Shoulda been an interception easy.

I hope Chiefs win big. Bowe catches 2 early TDs and Battle gets 2 TDs late is my dream lol.
This would be nice!

The noise is deafening. It is so loud it's hard to believe it's not inside a dome.

That was such an easy interception that he dropped it. Lol

Okay Rivers. Granted that was tipped, but he still took way to long to get it out of there.

They didn't drop that one. 2 picks from Rivers in the first quarter. How long til he starts pouting on the sidelines?

I changed my streak for the cash pick and my pick em challenge from the Chargers to the Chiefs about 5 minutes before the game.

Nice run by Cassel... showing some moves out there

Cason or Gilchrist, it doesn't matter. Torched. I'm sure he'll get torched again.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back