The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they've evolved.

Kevin

I was going to make some anti-evolution comment/joke. But I couldn't come up with anything.

Im just gonna continue reading my manga, you guys are uber nerds.

Stop joking around. Zombies are real and you're ruining it.

Totally real. I saw a few last night, one was even pregnant though I didn't stick around long enough to ask if it was a little girl or boy zombie.

Team Hackers would definitely win the Zombie Cup 2.0
That's good for Team Hackers. Because they are going to finish third in the Morgan Cup 2.0.

I remember a few weeks ago we actually got in trouble with JB for being off topic in this thread. Epic win.

How about that Huge Ackman?

Kevin

What happened to ClairefromeClare? 12k posts but she is never on anymore.

952a43e5.jpg

I thought that was the Cylons.

I think you mean Ceylons.

Kevin

Frack you.

Kevin

Freakin EPIC! Bears, beats, Battlestar Galactica.

Im just gonna continue reading my manga, you guys are uber nerds.

I have a few manga at home, but I just have not taken the time to delve into it. I bought the first Cowboy Bebop book, but I have been a lamer and not cracked it open. Also, if you go to Japan, they don't know what anime is.

What happened to ClairefromeClare? 12k posts but she is never on anymore.

I believe she hangs out elsewhere on the webs now.

I have a few manga at home, but I just have not taken the time to delve into it. I bought the first Cowboy Bebop book, but I have been a lamer and not cracked it open. Also, if you go to Japan, they don't know what anime is.QUOTE]

I have been meaning to get into Cowboy Bebop, but have others on my reading list right now. Monster is really heady stuff, you should check it out.

I killed the Sons of Anarchy thread. I think the people in that thread are elitists towards their show. Its not as good as the shield.

I have a few manga at home, but I just have not taken the time to delve into it. I bought the first Cowboy Bebop book, but I have been a lamer and not cracked it open. Also, if you go to Japan, they don't know what anime is.QUOTE]

I have been meaning to get into Cowboy Bebop, but have others on my reading list right now. Monster is really heady stuff, you should check it out.

Cowboy Bebop is a great series! Can't go wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back