Nike VR Pro Limited Edition Forged Driver

Thanks for the added pics and video. The sound seems ok. I like the look of the pear shaped head.

Ive really enjoyed the look of the Nike clubs ever since they went away from the ugly yellow and grey colors.

James Morrison claimed it gave him 18 more yards. He then misses the next two Euro Tour cuts...

Ive really enjoyed the look of the Nike clubs ever since they went away from the ugly yellow and grey colors.

I used to really like Nike drivers, but have gone away from them in the last few years.

James Morrison claimed it gave him 18 more yards. He then misses the next two Euro Tour cuts...

Distance does not always equal success. Just ask some of the longest guys on tour.

Indeed. Valderama was pretty tough mind you, tight tight tight!

Ironically, you'll still see tons of those yellow and gray Nike clubs in the bags of Tour professionals. The SQ line was pretty awesome in my opinion.

I've only hit the VR Pro 3wood (you were there) and I was destroying balls with it. Call me intrigued.

Ironically, you'll still see tons of those yellow and gray Nike clubs in the bags of Tour professionals. The SQ line was pretty awesome in my opinion.

I've only hit the VR Pro 3wood (you were there) and I was destroying balls with it. Call me intrigued.

I still have an SQ2 3 wood that goes in my bag every now and then. Those FWs were sweet.
I like the VR Pro FW's at the outing. I don't think I was a huge fan of the driver.

That's something else. Nike has really figured out how to make an awesome looking club. Looking forward to hearing it when I can watch the videos.

Not found a better 3 wood for me than the SQ Fairway....

I was just looking at the little square hybrid at GG the other day. I think its your favorite hybrid of all time, no?

I play one! Awesome clubbage!

I was just looking at the little square hybrid at GG the other day. I think its your favorite hybrid of all time, no?

Yeah, I had some awesome success with it. Still have it too.

Anywho, I'm not all excited about the deep red involved in the sole of this driver. Red does little for me.

I still love my Sumo2 SQ hybrid...

Back to the forged driver, I love the sound vids JB. It really adds a special aspect that is so important in the scheme of things (to me at least). Thanks for continuing to update us.

They look sick!! Sounds like you are hitting an iron... no clunks on clinks.

JB - I would think you would hit this too low for your liking. Is that the case?

That just looks amazing and well put together. Pretty big fan of Nike Drivers in general and I think this could be a winner for some folks. Never really associated forged with drivers but it's pretty interesting.

That just looks amazing and well put together. Pretty big fan of Nike Drivers in general and I think this could be a winner for some folks. Never really associated forged with drivers but it's pretty interesting.

My first oversized driver was a nike forged 350CC driver.

JB - I would think you would hit this too low for your liking. Is that the case?

Not at all from todays test. Albeit just on the range. The ball flight was quite nice.

I find myself secretly pondering this driver. One of my favorite and most consistent drivers that I've hit was the St8Fit Tour and I've been wondering if I should go back to it at times. This reminds me of that a lot minus the adjustability factor

I find myself secretly pondering this driver. One of my favorite and most consistent drivers that I've hit was the St8Fit Tour and I've been wondering if I should go back to it at times. This reminds me of that a lot minus the adjustability factor

I'm with you on the pondering, Hanks.

JB, How's the distance/ball flight compare to some of your favorite drivers?

You think the "low to mid ball flight" has anything to do with the ball being tee'd down so low?

Those in hand pics are sweet. Can't watch the video yet but will when I get home

Back