Emirates Australian Open [Spoilers]

Nice approaches by Bubba and Jason. Now that is a group I'd like to follow around all day.

That is the group I would follow, Bubba is my favorite and I really enjoy watching Jason play too. Those were really good shots.

I enjoy watching Bubba too. I wish they had broadcasted on 4 or 5 channels and you could pick your group

Clean birdie, thatta boy Tiger.

He did not look nervous on that hole :D

there we go, birdie.

Why does Tiger even wear blue? Its such bad luck for him.

Who knows...I ask myself that every time I see Phil in purple

Apparently my game will have a dramatic advantage if I start gaming the F2 SS wedges. And here I am playing normal wedges for the past 28 years.

Tigers flighting the ball very well today. Hes hitting alot of fairways too.

Yeah he seems to be hitting it well, his chip shot on #1 was aweful, but other than that he still looks decent. I hope he can pull ahead again by the end of the round.

Awesome shot by Jason Day on #8, he hit driver off the deck on his second shot on the par 5 and ripped it right past the flagstick onto the back of the green.

Awesome shot by Jason Day on #8, he hit driver off the deck on his second shot on the par 5 and ripped it right past the flagstick onto the back of the green.

That was pretty sweet.

Nice big pull for tiger there.

--
tapatalk

That was a very impressive shot. Very cool.

lol @ the closeup of jason day's lip...Tiger is starting to beat himself up

jason bombed that one.

lol @ the closeup of jason day's lip...Tiger is starting to beat himself up
Yeah, didnt need to see a closeup of that.

Jason Day makes a long birdie putt on #9, he makes the turn in the lead at -10. Tiger still at -7 after 8 holes.

Haller's preshot routine is crazy, dont see how he can do that.

Ouch tiger

Why does he even bother hitting driver? It puts him in jail so often.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

I agree, 3 wood and this crap wouldnt happen

--
tapatalk

I've never been able to compare my game to a Pro's game. He keeps hitting those tee shots and I will be able to.

I'm not saying anything. Don't want people getting bent out of shape on me.

Say whatever you want, I enjoy the insight of people who are not Tiger fans.
I'm not saying anything. Don't want people getting bent out of shape on me.

Say whatever you want, I enjoy the insight of people who are not Tiger fans.
My insight is well known. However, some people think it's "pathetic" when you don't talk nice about Eldrick.

Back