The President's Cup Thread (Spoilers)

Is DJ doing anything? Tiger's played quite well in my opinion but DJ is laying a massive egg.

Not really. I keep seeing Tiger's shots and that's it. Tiger almost just nailed a huge putt.

what a putt by kuchar...............

i'm tired,3.36am here just now and plenty to go yet.

If I would have tried that putt it would have gone right into the bunker

If I would have tried that putt it would have gone right into the bunker

The line isnt even the hard part...I have no idea how he had such perfect pace on that shot

If I could steal one tour player's putting stroke, I'm pretty sure I'd take Aaron Baddeley's. I'm shocked whenever he misses anything inside of 10 feet.

If I could steal one tour player's putting stroke, I'm pretty sure I'd take Aaron Baddeley's. I'm shocked whenever he misses anything inside of 10 feet.

Anything inside 10 ft is like a tap-in for him. It's absurd.

Aaron Baddeley is really underrated. That guy is really smooth, doesn't pressure. It's amazing how much better he started playing once the conditions even out the field. That guy might be showing me the most.

it's like a home course match for him. It doesn't travel well for him. Not sure why but he has loads of talent

Aaron Baddeley is really underrated. That guy is really smooth, doesn't pressure. It's amazing how much better he started playing once the conditions even out the field. That guy might be showing me the most.

I'm watching on direct Tv and hear a random beeping it was there last night too. Am I going crazy?

Bubba Watson and Webb Simpson win again over Ernie Els and Ryo Ishikawa, the margin today is 2-and-1.

I hate to pile on the guy, but Ryo Ishikawa has to sit at least one session tomorrow, right? He hit 3 greens in regulation out of 17 holes today, a 12-handicap like me usually hits more GIR in a round than that. Just not a very good ball-striking performance by Ishikawa.

DJ finally with a good shot. Good thing it was on a hole that Tigger's in the bunker.

DJ finally had a great shot! good thing since tiger was way too aggressive and found beach

Bubba Watson and Webb Simpson win again over Ernie Els and Ryo Ishikawa, the margin today is 2-and-1.

I hate to pile on the guy, but Ryo Ishikawa has to sit at least one session tomorrow, right? He hit 3 greens in regulation out of 17 holes today, a 12-handicap like me usually hits more GIR in a round than that. Just not a very good ball-striking performance by Ishikawa.

that's true but how many gir's do you think you would hit at royal melbourne in these conditions?

it's like a home course match for him. It doesn't travel well for him. Not sure why but he has loads of talent

Baddeley's issue has always been the long game, not the short game. A course like this which is not too long and a little more wide-open off of the tee really suits his game.

that's true but how many gir's do you think you would hit at royal melbourne in these conditions?

Good point, I'll give myself one or two. :smile: My point was that a pro hitting only 3 out of 17 greens is pretty poor for a player of that caliber.

Come on DJ drop this putt

TapAhoy!

Of course Dustin Johnson didn't even hit the hole from 4 feet away. :banghead:

Good point, I'll give myself one or two. :smile: My point was that a pro hitting only 3 out of 17 greens is pretty poor for a player of that caliber.

no i agree,it is very poor and i reckon i'd hit atleast that especially with the few really short par 4's and the par 5's.i think he'll sit out tomorrow aswell.

How did dj miss that?!?!?!

Cool DJ, Tigger makes the nice sand save so you can have a go at your short putt, and you don't even hit the hole. Sweet job bro.

Wow!

TapAhoy!

I thought only DJ was making bad shots?

This says it all:

@shanebacon
In 2009, when Tiger walked after his shot in this event it was flagged. Today? He walks after from 156 and doesn't even find the green.

Back