The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therefore you are as good as Peyton Manning. The transitive property rules. You should call the Colts and say that they should sign you, and when they ask questions, use the transitive property to drop a logic bomb on them. Maybe it will work, lol.

It sure does in college. Lots of guys put up incredible numbers in college. System products that did amazing things while in that system. Colt, Timmy Chang, and the rest of the list that is a mile long.

That it is

Tony Romo is the best QB in the league

He has helped me in FF. Here come the playoffs in FF, other than that eff the cowgirls.

Hey!! According to ESPN he sees colors very well

Ah the great network who gives us strongman competitions and poker.
As a cowboys fan I disagree.

--
tapatalk

I gave Romo away in FF...Tebow led me to first place

Tomorrow the Packers spend a day in the Lions' den. Let's hope it's not a repeat of 1962, the last time the Packers were 10-0. Alex Karras and his gang of toughs sacked Bart Starr 11 times.

But Rodgers loves domes. I'm not too worried. Just a little worried.

Kevin

Tomorrow the Packers spend a day in the Lions' den. Let's hope it's not a repeat of 1962, the last time the Packers were 10-0. Alex Karras and his gang of toughs sacked Bart Starr 11 times.

But Rodgers loves domes. I'm not too worried. Just a little worried.

Kevin

I think the Pack will be fine. I'm thinking their only loss this season will come to the Bears. But that's me.

Does anyone think Detroit has a chance? The Packers look unbeatable this year.

I'm actually really concerned that Suh and Farely and the other Lions keep up their trend of playing dirty and hurt somebody.

The good thing is that the Packers have a guard, Josh Sitton, who is not affraid of coming in late to protect Aaron.

The Lions are dirty but it's catching up to them. Some calls in the Carolina game were questionable but because of their rep they went against Detroit. I think the Packers will put a whooping on Detroit. I also think Rodgers is going to eat them alive. He is the type of QB you hit him and it just pisses him off. Like Tom Terrific.

Fred Jackson on IR and Orton claimed by the Chiefs.

Cowboys and Bears also both put in claims for him which says a lot about the fact that Romo isn't safe in Dallas.

Fred Jackson on IR and Orton claimed by the Chiefs.

Cowboys and Bears also both put in claims for him which says a lot about the fact that Romo isn't safe in Dallas.

Or Kitna isnt safe.

Or Kitna isnt safe.

Kitna is retiring soon I thought. Either way if Romo chokes again this year I think they will be shopping for a new QB

Kitna is retiring soon I thought. Either way if Romo chokes again this year I think they will be shopping for a new QB

As much as I hope you're right, I doubt it.

--
tapatalk

It'll be interesting to see. The Packers have been so dominant this season. The only thing I see getting in their way is if they get cocky.

The Lions are dirty but it's catching up to them. Some calls in the Carolina game were questionable but because of their rep they went against Detroit. I think the Packers will put a whooping on Detroit. I also think Rodgers is going to eat them alive. He is the type of QB you hit him and it just pisses him off. Like Tom Terrific.

Detroit has some really good players and they play pretty hard most of the time so if there is a team left on the regular season schedule I think Detroit has the best chance.
It was interesting to hear on one of the pre-game shows Sunday that of the last 5 teams to start the season 10-0 only 1 has won the SB (possible skim alert). GB might be better off losing sooner rather than later.

The only concern I have with the Packers this year - defense. They've let some games get out of hand in the scoring department. If they get through the NFC, 49ers basically, and to the Super Bowl they better hope they get the Pats. Anyone from the AFC North could slow things down, even the Browns (#1 in passing yards allowed). No way the Browns are getting to the post season, just sayin. If that D doesn't start tightening down their opponents they could get a surprise in the playoffs.

The only concern I have with the Packers this year - defense. They've let some games get out of hand in the scoring department. If they get through the NFC, 49ers basically, and to the Super Bowl they better hope they get the Pats. Anyone from the AFC North could slow things down, even the Browns (#1 in passing yards allowed). No way the Browns are getting to the post season, just sayin. If that D doesn't start tightening down their opponents they could get a surprise in the playoffs.

I wouldn't discount the NFC South that much.

I wouldn't discount the NFC South that much.

Or the Giants. Maybe even the Cowboys. There are several teams in the NFC that could pose a problem for the Packers. The AFC worries me less.

Kevin

There is a team in new orleans that might put up quite the fight. We've seen that brees and company can light up the score board on a given day. I do agree with you about the packers d, I wouldn't trust them in a shootout.
--
tapatalk

There is a team in new orleans that might put up quite the fight. We've seen that brees and company can light up the score board on a given day. I do agree with you about the packers d, I wouldn't trust them in a shootout.
--
tapatalk

I think that team in New Orleans already played that team in Green Bay and yes it was a shoot out and the Green Bay team won.. 42-34

I think that team in New Orleans already played that team in Green Bay and yes it was a shoot out and the Green Bay team won.. 42-34

Yep, and how often are roles reversed when teams meet again in the playoffs?

--
tapatalk

Yep, and how often are roles reversed when teams meet again in the playoffs?

--
tapatalk
Probably less often than you think.

ANd the Chiefs? They suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back