Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite a list of deals there!!!! Thanks GPP!!

Great stuff. Might have to take advantage of some of those deals.

FWIW the GPP deals are plenty sweet. It's also really cool that certain brands that usually exclude their stuff from promo's is all in.

Ogio and One Tour D's already on the way and I'm seriouslly eyeballing a wedge or two as well.

Thanks Tuna, yeah we have very minimal exclusions on these deals; much savings to be had. I just find it annoying when other online golf retailers promote all these savings, then they crush your hopes of getting a deal by applying a ton of exclusions to the golf gear you actually want. In other words, we know you'd much rather 25% off the new Titleist SM4 wedges not 25% off some old model MacGregor wedge.

Also, if you guys didn't see it we are giving away $25 in GPP credit every day on our Facebook and Twitter pages. We are also doing a GPP WISHLIST GIVEAWAY -- only 4 days left to enter. On Friday, we're randomly choosing three people who added items to their wishlist (gppgolf.com/wishlist) and are going to send them an item from their list! Create an account and start adding now, if you haven't already. Merry Christmas, from your friends at GPPgolf.com!

I took advantage of your 25% off of SM4 Wedges on Saturday. What a great deal....Thanks so much!!

man saw the titliest D2 discounted last week, was hoping to score 25% off of that price I saw last week, but appears Im too late as its back up to $400

Thanks Tuna, yeah we have very minimal exclusions on these deals; much savings to be had. I just find it annoying when other online golf retailers promote all these savings, then they crush your hopes of getting a deal by applying a ton of exclusions to the golf gear you actually want. In other words, we know you'd much rather 25% off the new Titleist SM4 wedges not 25% off some old model MacGregor wedge.

Also, if you guys didn't see it we are giving away $25 in GPP credit every day on our Facebook and Twitter pages. We are also doing a GPP WISHLIST GIVEAWAY -- only 4 days left to enter. On Friday, we're randomly choosing three people who added items to their wishlist (gppgolf.com/wishlist) and are going to send them an item from their list! Create an account and start adding now, if you haven't already. Merry Christmas, from your friends at GPPgolf.com!

Those are some sweet deals! I've filled my cart with some wedges and a FW, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

mikedean441 yeah we had a pricing error for those D2 drivers which ran through the weekend and we just caught it -- those who got the deal, got the deal (which were many).

But, I think $279 (with $20 store credits and DRIVER25 promo code) is still a VERY good deal $120 less than our competition. We are limited to certain configuration and shafts, so ordering very soon is highly recommended because the promo applies to in-stock drivers only.

DirtyDawg67, pull the trigger on that gear -- which FW and wedges do you have in your cart?

very true mymath was a bit shakey thats a great deal

Here is a coupon to a Friends and Family coupon to Dick's. It is good for today and tomorrow. It looks like you can get 25% most golf equipment.

attachment.php

Here is a coupon to a Friends and Family coupon to Dick's. It is good for today and tomorrow. It looks like you can get 25% most golf equipment.

attachment.php

no image

EDIT: weird it appeared up when I quoted you.

Thought id pass this along, on OakleyVault.com, they have the Take pants in size 38 and 40 in black, 40 in gray for $25 plus shipping, these are normally 60-70 bucks so I thought this would be worth it if its in your size. Wish they had size 36, Id get a pair instantly. Also they seem to have put some polos on sale for cheap, some for 12-15 bucks, this place is legit and has good deals so I thought Id pass it along!

Thought id pass this along, on OakleyVault.com, they have the Take pants in size 38 and 40 in black, 40 in gray for $25 plus shipping, these are normally 60-70 bucks so I thought this would be worth it if its in your size. Wish they had size 36, Id get a pair instantly. Also they seem to have put some polos on sale for cheap, some for 12-15 bucks, this place is legit and has good deals so I thought Id pass it along!
Thanks for the head's up, I'll give the site a look over.

They have some killer deals on there. I have a huge weakness for Oakley stuff too. Not good. Checking out a $250 jacket that is now $49..hmm

They have some killer deals on there. I have a huge weakness for Oakley stuff too. Not good. Checking out a $250 jacket that is now $49..hmm

please not that ugly ranger jacket lol

great deals on pants for sure!

please not that ugly ranger jacket lol

great deals on pants for sure!

Shut up! I like that jacket lol. Hey no one will ever want to steal it or mistake it for their own haha

just spend $100 bucks. some amazing deals love oakley stuff i wish their stuff wasn't so expensive but ill def be keeping my eye on the vault havn't been on that site in a while.

Shut up! I like that jacket lol. Hey no one will ever want to steal it or mistake it for their own haha

not hating, at that price tough to pass up

hard to believe they didnt sell millions of them at $250 LOL

Ok others here in the office have confirmed that jacket is too ugly to purchase lol.. I'll keep cruising the site

Ok others here in the office have confirmed that jacket is too ugly to purchase lol.. I'll keep cruising the site

which means you should buy it now!

love you have an office poll to see if you should buy it or not! maybe you should try that with golf equipment to save some cash!

which means you should buy it now!

I was told that anyone wearing that into the office would be punched its so ugly haha

I was told that anyone wearing that into the office would be punched its so ugly haha

just run your purchases through me for approval first from now on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back