Cleveland Releases Black Irons

Ugh. I go one way and then I go a different way. I may just spin a wheel before this is all said and done.

What else are you thinking buddy? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Definitely leaning towards these for the MC2.0

I am too buddy. They look awesome, and I have heard nothing but good things

These shafts got me looking hardcore and then all the feedback I've heard has been positive!

Does this put 2 +2 together for my shaft questions Yoccos? hahaha

I am too buddy. They look awesome, and I have heard nothing but good things

Does this put 2 +2 together for my shaft questions Yoccos? hahaha

Lol yup. Sure does. I'd be doing the same to be honest.

Either these or the 588's CB's. I'd likely bend the cb's two degrees if I went that way.

Sent via Tapatalk

Either these or the 588's CB's. I'd likely bend the cb's two degrees if I went that way.

Sent via Tapatalk

That is some serious chromed out forged goodness right there, but I am still leaning towards the blacks

That is some serious chromed out forged goodness right there, but I am still leaning towards the blacks

I hear you. My experience with the V2's was really good and I have no reason to think that the CB's would be any different. The added distance of the Blacks is what really grabs my attention, but in the end it's going to be the iron that I'm most comfortable and consistent with.

I was just thinking that these would look unbelieveable with some nice paint fill. Absolutely amazing.

Has anyone found these with either the stiff miyazaki or the steel offering? I'm striking out everywhere I look. The one place that claimed to have the best Cleveland fitting selection in Southwest Florida, well they didn't even know about these irons.

--
tapatalk

Has anyone found these with either the stiff miyazaki or the steel offering? I'm striking out everywhere I look. The one place that claimed to have the best Cleveland fitting selection in Southwest Florida, well they didn't even know about these irons.

--
tapatalk

I've hit them in Stiff, And they are a beast of a set. Haven't seen them in a steel offering as of yet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
tapatalk

I saw them at a store a couple hours from here, but I never took the chance to hit them. I only had a limited amount of time and didn't get to them.

Thanks, its good to know they are at least out there. I've hit the the flex graphite in store but with a crap launch monitor it was difficult to learn anything.

War, were those at Edwin Watts or thp?

--
tapatalk

Thanks, its good to know they are at least out there. I've hit the the flex graphite in store but with a crap launch monitor it was difficult to learn anything.

War, were those at Edwin Watts or thp?

--
tapatalk

Both, but Edwin watts has them in stock, stiff shafts, up this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm leaning towards these for the MC and the most recent shaft optimizer has me in the Project X 6.0 graphite. Part of me doesn't want to hit the dang ball 16 miles high which I can't help but think I will with these heads and a graphite shaft, but who am I to argue with technology. Although I'm wondering why it put me in that shaft since I've always gotten KBS tour or Project X flighted when doing the optimizer.

I'm over thinking this.

Well I'm leaning towards these for the MC and the most recent shaft optimizer has me in the Project X 6.0 graphite. Part of me doesn't want to hit the dang ball 16 miles high which I can't help but think I will with these heads and a graphite shaft, but who am I to argue with technology. Although I'm wondering why it put me in that shaft since I've always gotten KBS tour or Project X flighted when doing the optimizer.

I'm over thinking this.

That is an excellent question, but who knows what shafts will be offered. I am thinking I am going straight stock on these, but fit to my specs of length/lie.

That is an excellent question, but who knows what shafts will be offered. I am thinking I am going straight stock on these, but fit to my specs of length/lie.

And I don't think you could go wrong with the Miya's. I've dug through yoccos thread on them and I like what I read. I just don't know about going graphite, it's not like a need help generating club speed. Hell I don't know man, might just slap some black nickle KBS Tours in there and go HAM.

And I don't think you could go wrong with the Miya's. I've dug through yoccos thread on them and I like what I read. I just don't know about going graphite, it's not like a need help generating club speed. Hell I don't know man, might just slap some black nickle KBS Tours in there and go HAM.

Black Nickle KBS would look damn good in these

I'm over thinking this.

Have you seen pros play? Ones definition of hitting the ball high always changes with that.

That sounds like an awesome idea. Black grips, black shafts, black heads

Tapatalk

Have you seen pros play? Ones definition of hitting the ball high always changes with that.

Yep a time or two. Their high and my high are different animals. My high robs distance and dispersion. Yes I do have a habit of a little flip at the bottom which when it shows up can increase the height but it's getting to be a lot less frequent.

I am not going graphite to add club speed, but to reduce a little of the impact on my body.

I'm over thinking this.
Have you hit these with the stock stiff Miyazakis in them yet?

I was just gonna ask. C Kua is also very different at impact. I would think the 6.0 graphite might be a little stiffer but I bet you could hard step the C Kuas :)

No, and I'm beginning to think they are unicorns. Apparently the Cleveland rep for my area thinks nobody swings over a regular flex in anything.

I was just gonna ask. C Kua is also very different at impact. I would think the 6.0 graphite might be a little stiffer but I bet you could hard step the C Kuas :)

I was thinking about tipping them 1.5" and hard stepping :act-up:

I have been trying really hard to find them in LH bit no luck. I really would like to give them a try before ordering anything.

I have been trying really hard to find them in LH bit no luck. I really would like to give them a try before ordering anything.

hope they can get some down to THP demo day for you.

No, and I'm beginning to think they are unicorns. Apparently the Cleveland rep for my area thinks nobody swings over a regular flex in anything.

I was thinking about tipping them 1.5" and hard stepping :act-up:
Sounds like you need to make a trip up this way.

I know that these will be at Demo Day, hopefully they will have LH as well.

Back