Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Maybe we can use some of that cleaning power to wash those nice new Antigua shorts you'll be wearing after you make a mess of them when you realize that just like SethO....you bit off more than you can chew.

I don't know what you are talking about Mr. Clean. (Ironically, I just bit myself in the lip... OUCH.) I aint skeered of your game big boy. I might have trouble in taking you down, but Jarret would surly murder you.

Maybe we can use some of that cleaning power to wash those nice new Antigua shorts you'll be wearing after you make a mess of them when you realize that just like SethO....you bit off more than you can chew.

they are moisture wicking, I dont fret over Fargonians. I will make you do the truffle shuffle just to get in the cart with me

I don't know what you are talking about Mr. Clean. (Ironically, I just bit myself in the lip... OUCH.) I aint skeered of your game big boy. I might have trouble in taking you down, but Jarret would surly murder you.

they are moisture wicking, I dont fret over Fargonians. I will make you do the truffle shuffle just to get in the cart with me
The funny thing is that together the two of you couldn't combine to beat me, but here I've got both of you thinking you can take me down. SethO, one good thing about this is that I wouldn't even have to acknowledge that you're in the group, you'd take care of psyching yourself out before the match even started. I'd then be able to focus on the pretty boy over here who wants to act like he wouldn't choke hardcore in a match against me. I've never taken on any THP'er who wasn't quite a bit better than myself, so it would be weird in a way to pick on you two, but I think it would actually be pretty fun too.

The funny thing is that together the two of you couldn't combine to beat me, but here I've got both of you thinking you can take me down. SethO, one good thing about this is that I wouldn't even have to acknowledge that you're in the group, you'd take care of psyching yourself out before the match even started. I'd then be able to focus on the pretty boy over here who wants to act like he wouldn't choke hardcore in a match against me. I've never taken on any THP'er who wasn't quite a bit better than myself, so it would be weird in a way to pick on you two, but I think it would actually be pretty fun too.

there is no possible way you can believe this. JB smacked you down with 3 clubs. He was laughing at you on every hole. CB and I watched this go down while we drank beers

there is no possible way you can believe this. JB smacked you down with 3 clubs. He was laughing at you on every hole. CB and I watched this go down while we drank beers

Jake was never checked for a concussion after that beating. He still might be suffering

Yeah the both of you at one time might be too much to handle. JB beat me while shooting a 73 that day. I don't think you'll be shooting 73.

I would have done the same to you. My partner and Team THP legend will be prepared and ready. And while you are preparing by getting beat by another of his incredible teammates, he is training. He lifts cattle by day and then just for Tofu Boy, carves them up and eats them raw by night. Puttin4OvertonLosses does not stand a chance.

I would have done the same to you. My partner and Team THP legend will be prepared and ready. And while you are preparing by getting beat by another of his incredible teammates, he is training. He lifts cattle by day and then just for Tofu Boy, carves them up and eats them raw by night. Puttin4OvertonLosses does not stand a chance.

You are right. Jake doesn't stand a chance

Chunky if you didn't already have reservations for an ass kicking I'd beat you too while I'm at it.

Chunky if you didn't already have reservations for an ass kicking I'd beat you too while I'm at it.

Jake I would gladly beat you down to my size. That is how badly I would smash you.

Jake I would gladly beat you down to my size. That is how badly I would smash you.
Well buddy, you have the power to get your wish. Make it happen, I'd gladly team up with anyone of my Team THP brothers and laugh at you for 4 hours as you try to stop shanking shots.

Well buddy, you have the power to get your wish. Make it happen, I'd gladly team up with anyone of my Team THP brothers and laugh at you for 4 hours as you try to stop shanking shots.

It certainly sounds like Handy Smurf and Drunk Overton against Puttin4Victory and Wow Factor should just happen.

Done! Can't wait to kick your shins. You might need TC for this one baldy

Freddie, please make sure you get this match on video.

It will be a short clip...For two reasons of course.

1. The match might not last 14 holes.
2. Chunky is in it.

It certainly sounds like Handy Smurf and Drunk Overton against Puttin4Victory and Wow Factor should just happen.

you know push come to shove he will shy away from that match. No doubt in my mind about that

I like this match. 2 overblown blowhards vs. Team Hacker studs

you know push come to shove he will shy away from that match. No doubt in my mind about that

I shy away from nothing. Throw Dooddec and Biggsy in there. Team Hackers 2, the rest of you suckers 0

It will be a short clip...For two reasons of course.

1. The match might not last 14 holes.
2. Chunky is in it.

I laughed. As good as Team THP thinks they are, I'm very surprised I keep seeing 14 holes as the end of the round. Why not 13? Or 12? Why not someone just put the foot to the throat and predict a 9&8?

You are right. He will talk hard in here, but the two of them want absolutely no part of that match.

You are right. He will talk hard in here, but the two of them want absolutely no part of that match.

Uhm I can read what you guys are writing. I want that match

Uhm I can read what you guys are writing. I want that match

Perfect! That just made my day.
I truly feel bad for Overton in this case. Not only does he have to carry you around in a backpack for the entire round, he has to beat Puttin4ChunkySucks and the Wow Factor by himself.

I like to make peoples days. I also like to ruin their weekends. Set er up. You might want to start your squat training now. Jake might be heavy to carry around for 14 holes

I like to make peoples days. I also like to ruin their weekends. Set er up. You might want to start your squat training now. Jake might be heavy to carry around for 14 holes

I am heading to the Hallmark store to pick up a few things. Chunky, should I pick up a couple "sorry for your loss" cards for JB and Jake? I need their addresses to send them to after the MC.

That worked out well for the 1st 5 times we have played together. :clapp:

I am heading to the Hallmark store to pick up a few things. Chunky, should I pick up a couple "sorry for your loss" cards for JB and Jake? I need their addresses to send them to after the MC.

Listen Vanilla Ice. Im your Suge Knight!
You know what we do with rappers? We send giant mountain men at them to put them in their place. Say hello to TC! He will enjoy listening to your silly rhymes for 18 holes. However I am sure all he will really hear is "Dammit, I am normally so much better".

Back