The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point but you know they dont actually play the prowl bowl its more of a scrimmage anyway.

Oh yeah. I've seen more hitting in some of my 7 on 7 flag football games than in the Pro Bowl.

Oh yeah. I've seen more hitting in some of my 7 on 7 flag football games than in the Pro Bowl.

My dog tackles harder then they do in the pro bowl.

And Troy Palamalu is a joke of a selection too. All you saw was him getting beat every week because he's slow now. Reminds of when Roy Williams made it on reputation alone and not actual performance.

Huh? Troy has had a great season.

Steel Tappin'

What's worse, green and gold, or black and yellow colored glasses?

What's worse, green and gold, or black and yellow colored glasses?

The black and gold glasses are pretty strong.

Steel Tappin'

I thought the selections should be about the current statistics and not "potential"

Exactly, a Pro Bowl selection is as much about what you have done in the past as it is about what you are doing right now which makes it pretty meaningless.

Is it a pro bowl selection when no one watches?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Is it a pro bowl selection when no one watches?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Like, did he actually make it if no one saw it?

I was basing it off of YPG.

Steel Tappin'

That makes sense when games are won and lost based on yards allowed, instead of points scored. I side with JB on this argument.

That makes sense when games are won and lost based on yards allowed, instead of points scored. I side with JB on this argument.

There is no siding. There is no debate.

The NFL ranks defense (and offense) by ypg. Just how it is.

PPG is far more important. TO differential is far more important. But, that's not what the NFL uses.

There is no siding. There is no debate.

The NFL ranks defense (and offense) by ypg. Just how it is.

PPG is far more important. TO differential is far more important. But, that's not what the NFL uses.

What he said.

Steel Tappin'

I threw my silver and blue glasses away in disgust.

Not so fast. We win, we're in! We have not played that well down the stretch, but neither have the Giants. Giant's have a losing record at home this year, and we should have beat them earlier this month, but our coach decided to Ice our kicker. - Ice Ice Baily, to cold.

I have confidence in Sunday's game. We have to win. My company is bases in New Jersey, and I will never hear the end of it at the sales meeting this year if we lose. In fact we have a bet going: If the Cowboys win, then the New Jersey sales team has to wear Cowboy Jerseys at the sales meeting, if the Giants win, the Texas sales team has to wear Giant's Jerseys.

Not so fast. We win, we're in! We have not played that well down the stretch, but neither have the Giants. Giant's have a losing record at home this year, and we should have beat them earlier this month, but our coach decided to Ice our kicker. - Ice Ice Baily, to cold.

I have confidence in Sunday's game. We have to win. My company is bases in New Jersey, and I will never hear the end of it at the sales meeting this year if we lose. In fact we have a bet going: If the Cowboys win, then the New Jersey sales team has to wear Cowboy Jerseys at the sales meeting, if the Giants win, the Texas sales team has to wear Giant's Jerseys.

Wasn't that against the Cardinals?

I have no doubt we can beat the Giants this weekend. W should have beat them like we should have beat the Jets, Pats, Lions and Cardinals. But we didnt. Early it was Romo, who has had a great season. Except those interceptions have come at the absolute worst times. Costing us wins. Or head coaching blunders. And last our defense. And the vaunted Ryan brother. All talk and no results. I have zero confidence that the defense can stop the lions or Atlanta in the playoffs. I could care less about a one and done playoffs. I'd rather have a better draft pick and a new defensive coordinator. Just my .02.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I hope Antonia Romo gets flattened by a Giant, more specifically, that Jason Pierre-Paul. The Cowboys deserve to get destroyed and miss out on the post season. Douchers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back