New years eve ???

My g/f has never been out for News Years and she is 31 so she really wanted to go out this year. so we are going to hit up a local upscale tavern, then i got us into a private soft opening of a new lounge in downtown Indy, so shes really excited. I'm playing in a scramble Sunday morning, so I wont being going nuts and will play the roll of dd tonight.

Just got a weather update for tomorrow, wind advisory with wind speed increasing to 30, gusting to 40-45 out of the west. The course im playing is what i would consider my home course now, and 13 of the 18 holes play in north/south or south/north direction.

Got the Vodka, Red Bull, sour and Miller Lites all ready to roll. Heading over to my sister in laws house to ring in the new year. TC....I'll get a pic or two of her for ya....;)

Ribeyes are on the grill and shrimp are peeled and ready, the feast will begin in about 10 minutes. Then a little TV and early to bed, everyone going out please remember to be safe.

Waffle House has been warned:alien:. Ole Gray is ready to kick off 2012 with the rest of the toothless wonders :bulgy-eyes:

Cracking the seal on a new bottle of Scotch for 1 or 2 drinks then off to bed...probably way before midnight.

Cracking the seal on a new bottle of Scotch for 1 or 2 drinks then off to bed...probably way before midnight.

haha you can tell the oldies on here huh? :D

I've decided to stay in. It's always a risk to drink in public when you're an education major or teacher. I'm not willing to risk my career on a couple of beers and a midnight kiss with some gal I don't know.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Hand raised

ist2_2447147_raised_hand-740388.jpg

Well its not called amatuer night for nothing...haha...Like WR said but being in law enforcement its not worth my career for a couple of drinks.

Everybody coherent again? Esp. you OG?

Back