The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Tomlin just said in his postgame press conference that he doesn't expect Mendenhall to play next week against the Broncos. MRI tomorrow on Mendenhall's knee as well.

He didn't rule out Ryan Clark but he won't play either.

Tom Cable?

There will be a few coaches that get fired on black Monday. Raheem Morris for sure.

There will be a few coaches that get fired on black Monday. Raheem Morris for sure.

ESPN just reported Spags and Devaney are gone tomorrow from STL. No shocker there at all.

Tonight's game summarizes both QBs careers to me. Yes, one of them has a ring, but in this league, its what have you done to me lately. Both guys really need to play well tonight and win or lose, it really cannot be on them (it will be of course).

Today was like Pro Bowl day in the NFL. 8 or more QBs have over 300 yards passing. A WR has over 200 and loses. RBs running all over the place. Its like there was no defense played anywhere.

Tonight's game summarizes both QBs careers to me. Yes, one of them has a ring, but in this league, its what have you done to me lately. Both guys really need to play well tonight and win or lose, it really cannot be on them (it will be of course).

As always, it will be the QB's fault win or lose

Man, those closeups of Romo's hand loom pretty bad!

Sean Lee is a small linebacker. Antonia gets beat up tonight.

I'm no nurse or doctor but that hand looks broken.

Dez was wide open! Antonia's gonna choke. Its all the hand.

It certainly is huge. Dang.

What a bad start. I hate that dumb call of a run right into the defense to start the game. What a pansy play call.

I think the Giants take this mostly because they have the better QB. Eli has had a really great season and possibly the best second half of the season of any QB. He's a lot better than he gets credit for I think.

I think the Giants take this mostly because they have the better QB. Eli has had a really great season and possibly the best second half of the season of any QB. He's a lot better than he gets credit for I think.

Ironically, Antonia has had awesome second half of the season stats. 19 TD's and 2 INT's.

Today was like Pro Bowl day in the NFL. 8 or more QBs have over 300 yards passing. A WR has over 200 and loses. RBs running all over the place. Its like there was no defense played anywhere.
You must not have seen the KC-Denver game. Except more than there was defense being played, most of the game was no offense being played!

Ironically, Antonia has had awesome second half of the season stats. 19 TD's and 2 INT's.
I think he's a better QB than he gets credit for too, Eli just never really gets the credit I think he deserves.

I think he's a better QB than he gets credit for too, Eli just never really gets the credit I think he deserves.

Both are so similar to me. And I agree with you, both are very good at what they do.

A ring isn't enough credit?

Kind of a fluke winning that ring don't you think?

To a degree I suppose. He makes a come back time and time and did it when it mattered. I gave him credit for it, well deserving I thought.

To a degree I suppose. He makes a come back time and time and did it when it mattered. I gave him credit for it, well deserving I thought.

True. But I think the Tyree catch won them the ring. Eli just flung it up there.

Doug Free isn't very good.

How predictable is Garrett's play calling. Come on anointed one let's see some decent play calling for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back