Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish. I would love to watch more NBA. Especially the Heat. I'm going to do some searching around and I'll let you know if I find anything.

Cool, thanks man.

This thread actually got to 17 pages??? Who'da thunk it.

No idea how any team in the world competes with that team, I just can't see it.

Yea no way. International play has gotten really strong over the years but there is no one country that could field a squad like that.

It's about coming together as a team, not just throwing 12 All-Stars out there. That's how Spain has been so good recently, they know how to play together even though their overall talent doesn't match the USA.

It's about coming together as a team, not just throwing 12 All-Stars out there. That's how Spain has been so good recently, they know how to play together even though their overall talent doesn't match the USA.

I realize that but coach K did an awesome job getting those guys to play together. I expect the same.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

This is very true. I mean, the USA just lost a few years ago even when they had a superior team talent-wise to anyone else in the world.

BronBron with a great 4th quarter. I guess they do need to worry about his clutchness...

Lost a 17 point lead, not exactly a great game from them in the 2nd half.

I lol at people who bring down the best player in the NBA. Is it jealousy that he isn't on their team? Who knows. Either way, I guess the Heat aren't allowed to lose games now without it being a crisis and LeBron being terrible. Lol.

I might be getting a little ahead of myself, but I think it will be the Heat/Thunder in the championship game this year. That is if Westbrook can be an adult and stop pouting when things don't go exactly like he thinks they should. I'm just glad I have a team that I can actually care about now.

Glad to see the Hornets finally break their terrible losing streak

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

I might be getting a little ahead of myself, but I think it will be the Heat/Thunder in the championship game this year. That is if Westbrook can be an adult and stop pouting when things don't go exactly like he thinks they should. I'm just glad I have a team that I can actually care about now.

OKC is scary if Westbrook ever decides to be an adult. My favorite player on that team besides Durant has to be Harden, I love the energy he brings off the bench.

OKC is scary if Westbrook ever decides to be an adult. My favorite player on that team besides Durant has to be Harden, I love the energy he brings off the bench.

Bingo. My thoughts exactly. I enjoy watching them quite a bit and wish they were still in Seattle. The SEA vs POR rivalry was always a blast growing up and it just isn't the same with them in OKC (obviously).

Bingo. My thoughts exactly. I enjoy watching them quite a bit and wish they were still in Seattle. The SEA vs POR rivalry was always a blast growing up and it just isn't the same with them in OKC (obviously).

Dude I wish they were still in Seattle too. I loved watching Gary Payton growing up, and I'm not even anywhere near the West Coast, haha.

Dude I wish they were still in Seattle too. I loved watching Gary Payton growing up, and I'm not even anywhere near the West Coast, haha.

Gary Peyton rules. And I think the Lakers will beat the Thunder barring injury.

Hardon is my favorite as well. I have seen and talked to him a couple of times at differents bars after games. He is a very cool guy and seems to be down to earth. Not real ego driven. He even bought me a beer. So he is my favorite by default.

FYI...Lakers suck. Sorry, just had to throw that in there.

Kobe put on a clinic last night.

Steel Tappin'

I liked OKC much better when Maynor was at the 1... and they played Westbrook off of the ball. Sure, they lacked a little size, but Maynor controls the PG spot really well and doesnt look to shoot as his first 6 options.

That is in hindsight now... Maynor is out for the season.

Yea Spain is a really good team, but the US also plays really well as a team. Ever since colangelo started getting young guys to commit to the team for a few years, and they revamped the coaching staff, the US has been dominating again.

Yea even though i was a bulls fan growing up i still loved watching those seattle teams. Payton, Kemp, Detlef Schrempf, sam perkins....pretty fun to watch, and payton/kemp made an awesome NBA jam combo, just saying...

Yea even though i was a bulls fan growing up i still loved watching those seattle teams. Payton, Kemp, Detlef Schrempf, sam perkins....pretty fun to watch, and payton/kemp made an awesome NBA jam combo, just saying...

No kidding. I absolutely loved watching Payton and Kemp play, those were the days.

Hardon is my favorite as well. I have seen and talked to him a couple of times at differents bars after games. He is a very cool guy and seems to be down to earth. Not real ego driven. He even bought me a beer. So he is my favorite by default.

FYI...Lakers suck. Sorry, just had to throw that in there.

That makes me like him even more. I love players that are accessible after games and stuff.

My grizz almost beat the Thunder last night, and that's without Randolph. Unfortunately Westbrook hit a lot of the shots the he usually takes but misses.

2 good games on National TV tonight.

Boston/Dallas at 8 EST and Miami/LAC at 10:30 EST

Is anyone watching the Boston game and notice the audio keeps going kidn of in and out? Not happening on any other channels, idk.

Is anyone watching the Boston game and notice the audio keeps going kidn of in and out? Not happening on any other channels, idk.

Yeah it's happening here too a bit. I don't know why.

I'm excited for the Heat game later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back