What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Slumdog Millionaire...actually a fantastic film! The previews and any synopsis made it look crummy. (The point is not that he is on a game show. The point is that it's a biopic.) Anyways, worth a look if you enjoy good film.

PGA Merchandise Show on Golf Channel

I am watching this now and the Golf Channel guy is showing PING clubs, and he starts describing the G10 irons . . . all the while holding up (and pointing to) a close-up of an i10 while talking about the game improvement features on the G10.
rolleyes.gif

I am watching this now and the Golf Channel guy is showing PING clubs, and he starts describing the G10 irons . . . all the while holding up (and pointing to) a close-up of an i10 while talking about the game improvement features on the G10.
rolleyes.gif

hillarious....:rotfl:

"Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All" on the Hallmark Movie Channel. I have always liked Diane Lane.

The FBR, but I'm not paying a lot of attention to it.

I just watched the last two weeks of Smallville on my TiVo, I think they may have jumped the shark on the last episode.

Possibly AJ. I think next week is also Kristen's last show (she was only supposed to do 5 this year).

I think it's a given that they are wrapping it up this year.

(Been a while since I heard that term, by the way).

Possibly AJ. I think next week is also Kristen's last show (she was only supposed to do 5 this year).

I think it's a given that they are wqrapping it up this year.

(Been a while since I heard that term, by the way).

I hope so, I know the series was never meant to be "Superman" caped and flying per se, but I think they've strayed a bit here.

I hope so, I know the series was never meant to be "Superman" caped and flying per se, but I think they've strayed a bit here.

Speaking of flying, is he going to fly before it's all over or not?

Nova - "The Spy Factory"

wow. just wow.

George Lopez

College Basketball
MU vs. Texas
5:00 min. left Mizzou is leading 58-57...good game

SportsCenter

The clock going past 10:30. It's about time to hit the hay!

Im watching 10 Items or less, this show is stupid but I cant stop laughing.

king of the hill

Max Payne with Mark Wahlberg. Not sure if I like dit or not, plenty of gunfire which was decent but overall it lacked something.

Unfortunately American Idol. It wasn't my choice, there wasn't any hockey on tonight.

Celtics vs Lakers. What a game.

Delta Farce, and yes it did live up to the hype.:act-up:

The Pro Bowl--why?

60 Minutes. They just had a story on the Hudson River plane crash. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back