NAVY Seals At it Again!

This is the coolest story I'll read all day....yes even during PGA Show week. I'd love to just shake the hands of one of these brave dudes. They kick ass and that's all there is to it!

Awesome job by the Seals.. Takes some phenomenally courageous individuals that are willing to be dropped into the middle of chaos and imminent danger/death like that. I am proud they are on our side and protecting us.

Truly remarkable.

Last edited:
I would of loved to been able to see what went on in the back end during the planning for this. All the intelligence gathering, training, dealing with the CIs. Must be such a major adrenaline rush for these guys.

awesome news, thanks for sharing

I'll take total bad a**es for 1000, Alex!

Thank you to the brave men and women of our nations armed forces!

You gotta love and respect the heck out of the SEALS. Just a bunch of bada$$es!

Does no one else feel sorry for the wives of these super men? I mean, the sheer size of their huevos must nearly break the bed by themselves.

SEALS are legit. And like others have said, these guys are wired different. My cousin was a SEAL for 3 years. He would share stories about his training (never his missions) and the training was absolutely insane.

I spent some time with them in my other life and many years ago. Major props.

2 legit 2 Quit

SEALS are legit. And like others have said, these guys are wired different. My cousin was a SEAL for 3 years. He would share stories about his training (never his missions) and the training was absolutely insane.

Back