Bridgestone Selects Footwear Provider For 2012 Morgan Cup

I wore my streets to my sim league the other night. I love how comfortable they are.

They're the only shoes I wear to the range (indoor/outdoor) or to the Par 3 course

I wore my streets to my sim league the other night. I love how comfortable they are.

Since THP is blocked at work. I've been checking out the sponsors sites. Those Ecco Biom Golf Hybrid shoes are slick!!!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I agree, but I also like the original

WTC, why couldnt I find it?

Thanks buddy!!

I like it! But I am just a fan of the version Couples wears. But, I wouldnt kick her out of bed

The white are my favorites at the moment. I love the "carbon fiber" looking accents.

396015_372281556121739_116974128319151_1697199_310371919_n.jpg

The white are my favorites at the moment. I love the "carbon fiber" looking accents.

I agree about the CF. Really drawn to that - keeps it from being too bland IMO or just another casual golf shoe.

This is what I was looking for.....yummo

that is awesome...I am digging the white with blue laces

These are nice! Any other colors available?

Yes, there are 7 color options in total I believe. You can see them via the link I posted above.

I wore my Ecco Street shoes for my round last Friday. I was pretty impressed with them. I thought they were very comfortable to walk in and had absolutely no traction issues whatsoever. I hope we are lucky enough to get one of the street shoe styles for MC 2.0.

I wore my Ecco Street shoes for my round last Friday. I was pretty impressed with them. I thought they were very comfortable to walk in and had absolutely no traction issues whatsoever. I hope we are lucky enough to get one of the street shoe styles for MC 2.0.

I wore my ECCO's last night as well. I love this style of shoe. They are so comfortable and I can feel the difference in quality vs other shoes I have worn.

I have a feeling that is what we are getting is the street! The regular street. I'm just guessing. Like Freddie style.

I have a feeling that is what we are getting is the street! The regular street. I'm just guessing. Like Freddie style.

I would think so too. Though I can dream about the Biom Hybrid too.

Back