Thanks for the info JB. Just ordered a pair to try out.

Seems to me like we need some forum testing!

These are my favorite socks. Wore them all summer last year and my feet felt great i love the support they give. The only issue I found was when walking in early morning or if course was freshly cut the small blades of grass would get in between the shoe and sock and become imbedded in the sock because of the material. The grass was difficult to pull out. Maybe not as difficult as it was time consuming. I didn't seem to have same issue when walking in afternoon rounds. I doubt it would be as much an issue if you rode in a car during round.

I have also used their arm compression sleeve sand must say I prefer them over the Nike sleeves for comfort and stability. And the fact they were half the price was an added benefit.

Swiftwick products are top notch as far as I am concerned. Will be wearing them again this year.

TapAhoy!

Can anyone speak to a comparison between swiftwick and pro-compression socks?

I've been wearing Smartwool for years and am going to throw some of these in the mix now. I love good socks.

Nice interview, I had heard these mentioned on the forum before but had never seen them anywhere. I would definitely go with the low cut style, any thoughts comparing the "zero" to the "one" models?

I know that with my 3.0's some of the socks are too low and my heal rubs. From looking at these, I would think that the "one" model would be the better cut for golf shoes and walking. Is that correct?

Yes the "one" model is perfect for adidas shoes in my opinion. The zero is cut just a tad low for the way the back of an adidas shoe is made, blister city.

Of all the things apparel wise that thp has turned me on to, these are by far my favorite. Best socks I've ever put on my feet, if I could just find the red/black version in the "one."

Edit to add: is there any chance of a thp version in black and green?

--
tapatalk

Thanks for info SW - appreciated!!

Yes the "one" model is perfect for adidas shoes in my opinion. The zero is cut just a tad low for the way the back of an adidas shoe is made, blister city.

Of all the things apparel wise that thp has turned me on to, these are by far my favorite. Best socks I've ever put on my feet, if I could just find the red/black version in the "one."

Edit to add: is there any chance of a thp version in black and green?

--
tapatalk

Are you using the Pursuit model in the 1 or which?

More money than I normally pay for socks but my feet could always use more TLC so I am looking to try a pair or two. Based on comments I've seen here it appears the "one" style would be good for me for golf as I personally don't find the no show style comfortable but I was also thinking about purchasing one pair of the "twelve" style for running as I occasionally have some calve issues when running and thought perhaps the compression on my calves would help. Has anybody tried this type of sock for running and were you happy with the over the calf compression? My other question is I see there is are Aspire, Performance, Merino and Vibe models. Does anybody know what the differences are between the models and which models are best for golf and running?

thanks in advance

I just tried a pair of these about a month ago. One of the main reasons I wanted to try them was because it came in more than just one size like most mens socks. I have fairly small feet, so I was able to get a pair that would better fit my foot. Once I tried them, I loved them. The course that I belong to sells them in the pro shop, so I went back and bought 3 more pair. I also got my wife a couple of pair and she loves them just as much as I do. This will be the only sock I wear while playing golf or running for a while.

Okay, I ordered a couple of pair of these and will give them a try.

I'm going to have to check these out after seeing this; saw the review a while ago but never pulled the trigger... but this my put me over the edge.

Time to get me some of these socks. I'm sick of having damp feet after rounds

That is the great thing about our forum. This thread provided some great information on compression socks I had never seen before. Just ordered two pair of the Performance One.

I've heard so many good things about these socks. I plan on trying them soon.

Back