Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Enjoy the game TC!! I'm pretty sick and my team has a big game tomorrow, thus I need to go to bed. I hope it is epic!

Thanks. I hope the Heels go ape sh*t on those clowns. Feel better dude.

I love all the good ball on tonight. It's awesome. Especially Duke-UNC.

Baylor is such a fraud. How in the hell do you get down 20 points at home in your biggest game of the year? I don't care if they're playing Kansas, they have 4 future pros on that team, that's just awful. I can't wait until Baylor gets beat in the 2nd round of the tournament this year.

TC, why do you have a bad feeling? I have a bad feeling, I think Duke loses by at least 15 tonight.

Baylor is such a fraud. How in the hell do you get down 20 points at home in your biggest game of the year? I don't care if they're playing Kansas, they have 4 future pros on that team, that's just awful. I can't wait until Baylor gets beat in the 2nd round of the tournament this year.

TC, why do you have a bad feeling? I have a bad feeling, I think Duke loses by at least 15 tonight.

I think Duke will destroy us from the perimeter. I think the Dookies get hot from outside tonight. I can sense it.

Rock Chalk....wooohoo

Sent from my DROID X2

Told you Amol. Rivers is kind of on fire right now. He's such a selfish ball player though. I hope he's one and done. He doesn't really fit in there. A bunch of my Duke fan buddies can't stand him being there.

Told you Amol. Rivers is kind of on fire right now. He's such a selfish ball player though. I hope he's one and done. He doesn't really fit in there. A bunch of my Duke fan buddies can't stand him being there.

The quicker that Duke finally realizes that he's their best player and they need to run their offense through him, the better it will be. A lot of Duke fans don't like him because they think he's a punk, I don't agree with it.

TC, notice how UNC makes their comeback as the Plumlees start committing stupid fouls and Duke is missing 3's. Zeller will go nuts in this game.

The quicker that Duke finally realizes that he's their best player and they need to run their offense through him, the better it will be. A lot of Duke fans don't like him because they think he's a punk, I don't agree with it.

TC, notice how UNC makes their comeback as the Plumlees start committing stupid fouls and Duke is missing 3's. Zeller will go nuts in this game.

LOL, another thing my Duke fan buddies say is that they despise all things Plumlee. Dude, if Duke keeps knocking down 3's, like they are, they'll win. Our perimeter defense sucks.

Stupid that there's no Baylor-Kansas here. I wanted to watch some of that.

Stupid that there's no Baylor-Kansas here. I wanted to watch some of that.

It's because that game started at 7 PM Eastern. Kansas beat the crap out of Baylor.

LOL-ing at Roy saying to the ref "That's a flop" because it was a complete flop by Kelly to draw the charge.

You live by the 3, you die by the 3. I'll be interested to see if Duke keeps firing them off at this rate.

Duke is shooting a lot of 3's, but like Jay Bilas and Dickie V are saying, not a lot of those 3's are being contested. If they are wide-open 3's, I have no problem with them shooting the 3's. However, UNC's margin for error is a lot bigger than Duke's in this game.

Duke is shooting a lot of 3's, but like Jay Bilas and Dickie V are saying, not a lot of those 3's are being contested. If they are wide-open 3's, I have no problem with them shooting the 3's. However, UNC's margin for error is a lot bigger than Duke's in this game.

I told you our perimeter D sucks dude. I knew this game would go this way. Our bigs are just destroying Duke's front court, but you can't trade 2's for 3's.

That was kind of a lame foul. Only Coach K could get that call in the Dean Dome.

That's more like it.

So Duke goes crazy from 3-point land and still trails by 3 at the half. Freaking beautiful. I'm close to doing a yorkem-type of keyboard-banging over here.

So Duke goes crazy from 3-point land and still trails by 3 at the half. Freaking beautiful. I'm close to doing a yorkem-type of keyboard-banging over here.

Do it dude. Break stuff. Has Harrison Barnes even scored yet? Why is he not posting whoever is guarding him?

Do it dude. Break stuff. Has Harrison Barnes even scored yet? Why is he not posting whoever is guarding him?

Barnes doesn't need to post up, they have Zeller. That guy is like freaking Shaq down low right now with how good he is playing, why post up anyone else? Zeller is kicking the crap out of every Plumlee on the roster and Kelly too.

Seriously, UNC got almost nothing out of Henson and Barnes in the first half and they're still leading, it's amazing. I did notice that Austin Rivers wasn't as good once they put Bullock on him instead of Barnes.

Barnes doesn't need to post up, they have Zeller. That guy is like freaking Shaq down low right now with how good he is playing, why post up anyone else? Zeller is kicking the crap out of every Plumlee on the roster and Kelly too.

Seriously, UNC got almost nothing out of Henson and Barnes in the first half and they're still leading, it's amazing. I did notice that Austin Rivers wasn't as good once they put Bullock on him instead of Barnes.

Without Strickland, he's our best perimeter defender. If the Heels can go over the screen and not under the screen, this one should be wrapped up. I can't believe how awful Duke's front court is. Wow, grow a pair.

And seriously, are we the only two THP'ers watching this game?

You are not TC. I'm watching too.

And seriously, are we the only two THP'ers watching this game?

Seriously, it's ridiculous. The level of play in this game has been pretty high too.

Back