2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Personally, I find this coverage incredibly boring. Showing too much amateur stuff.....

Agreed. It's not very enjoyable.

Personally, I find this coverage incredibly boring. Showing too much amateur stuff.....

And yesterday it was the DJ show. I found the coverage terrible.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Watched 30 mins. Saw 5-6 shots from pros. Turned it off.

And yesterday it was the DJ show. I found the coverage terrible.

Beast mode from tapatalk

DJ show is better than the Charlie Wi show. Anyone else ready for the Masters?

DJ show is better than the Charlie Wi show. Anyone else ready for the Masters?

This is true. But wtc was up with the tiger "live" not really live coverage. When he was still on the course? It was odd

Beast mode from tapatalk

Tomorrow you get Tiger and Phil at Pb, so hopefully coverage will be better.

This is true. But wtc was up with the tiger "live" not really live coverage. When he was still on the course? It was odd

Beast mode from tapatalk

Golf Channel just doing their thing I guess. I appreciate the weekday coverage but much prefer the weekend network coverage and what they deliver. Need more Feherty.

Golf Channel just doing their thing I guess. I appreciate the weekday coverage but much prefer the weekend network coverage and what they deliver. Need more Romo.

I completely agree. He needs his own TV show on TGC

I dont want to constantly see people come up 40 yards short and 30 yards right of every green

I dont want to constantly see people come up 40 yards short and 30 yards right of every green

Is Berman accosting any young ladies yet?

yeah if I wanted to see that I'd go golfing :D

Why are they following Berman??? He is really bad. Waiting for him to actually fall over after a swing. If you can call it a swing.

Why are they following Berman??? He is really bad. Waiting for him to actually fall over after a swing. If you can call it a swing.
Even worse, why are they showing Michael Breed? Is there a rain delay or what?

Even worse, why are they showing Michael Breed? Is there a rain delay or what?
according to sky sports they're having some sort of technical difficulties so not sure what's going on.

Not sure if it's just sky sports or it's a cbs/golf network thing

This coverage blows. Im peacing out till the weekend.

This coverage blows. Im peacing out till the weekend.
it would be a lot better if they didn't show the amateurs at all except for replays of amazing shots

it would be a lot better if they didn't show the amateurs at all except for replays of amazing shots

I like watching the amateurs play, but I just like watching any golf when I cant play and I have new clubs on my mind.

Patience is a virtue that I do not have.

Pulled Phil and put in Watney last night. :banghead:

Much better day for my team.. Phil played a good 2nd 9 (finally).. Glad I dropped Rickie.. Glad I rocked Vijay.

Looking like 54 points for me today. I'll take that after only putting up 30 yesterday.

LOL @ Rymer's breakdown of the "Twirl of Doom".

46 for me today. Not bad.

What could have been for Woods.

Hit fairways and greens today but 33 putts doomed him for the week. He could've been around 10 under and in second place going into back to back round at Pebble. 2 under at Monterey gives strokes to much of the field.

But the reverse twirl in the BOMB! Kids everywhere will be practicing that this weekend.

36 for me today....stupid Watney....should have went with Phil today

38 for me today last time I checked. LOTS of people made the Watney/Phil swap for round 2.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Back