A Long About Me (aka 9I Guy is back)

Welcome Back!

Thanks again to everyone! I've got a bit of an uphill journey ahead of me, but I've never been one to back away from a challenge! Exciting times ahead!

Mike, first and foremost welcome back!!! Glad to see you are back and everything is well with you (and I hope Adamsgirl). I know the pain you were dealing with on two fronts, first having gone through ( and still going through it) myself and having the pleasure to play I believe 3 rounds with you in the last two outings I saw first hand how angry this silly game we love was making you. As others have stated and I will agree, the lessons are an excellent first step in the journey to get your game to a better level and thus getting you to enjoy your time out on the courses a lot more. I swore for many years that I too knew it all and could fix the problems but it was not till I met my coach and put my guard down and let them help me that I did not start to get better. I don't want to ramble a lot here but you know how to get in touch with me and if you need a person to talk to and help you through the process I encourage you to contact me and I will be happy to help in any way I can.

On a side note, you mentioned Disneyland in July. It is only 15 minutes from my place, maybe we can get a round or two in when you are in town.

And Nate.. gotta love rolling in the white Caddy...

Cadillac_Escalade_White_7.jpg

Thanks Rhino, I really appreciate it!! You can count on a few messages being sent your way!

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of getting together for a round while we are down there. We are still finallizing our itinerary, but it looks like we'll have at least one day to sneak away for round. I'll keep you posted!!

Welcome back!

Nothing like lessons to get you excited about golf again.

It sure is good to see you back Mike! We've missed you and can't wait to hear about your lessons!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back 9I

Welcome back 9Iron. If I can help you out in any way let me know.

Sent using Tapatalk

Back