2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

I am feeling good about my team today. Picked Ricky Barnes on a hunch. Looks like that might pay off. Tiger T2, Watney found his game again today and is -4. D.J. the only guy holding me back today.

That's what it is. :D Like why they're called metal woods.

And glad to see Vijay back under par.
It's a 3 wood. Why don't they call it a 3 titanium?

Is Tiger playing with an old Nike Sasquatch 3w?

It's funny, he just called it a metal again and then he says "and Tiger hits two woods on the hole". He can't even stay consistent.

That would be yes they just showed it. I thought he was playing a VR Pro last year. I know that has been his favorite club for a long time.

You guys are pretty picky, haha.

I think Tiger has used that FW pretty constantly for a long time now.

But you call your Ping a wood in your signature.

I think 4 wood sounds better than 4 metal but 3 metal sounds better than 3 wood. I'm weird. But Tigger's 3 metal sure is old. I like that one though.

I can understand their reasoning...but during the coverage why are they not showing Padraig Harrington orJoseph Bramlett shots?

All they they are showing are Tiger, Phil, and Charlie Wii groups...plus Bill Murray.

I can understand their reasoning...but during the coverage why are they not showing Padraig Harrington orJoseph Bramlett shots?

All they they are showing are Tiger, Phil, and Charlie Wii groups...plus Bill Murray.

Cause they aren't at Pebble Beach. Notice they stopped showing DJ? It'll be a different story tomorrow

They only have full camera set up on Pebble Beach. If you watched coverage at all yesterday they didn't show Tiger or Phil hardly at all.

Back