The Grammy Awards 2012 [Spoilers]

I'm so lost watching this. I do like watching this chicks cleavage move around.

I don't know man, who knows what Russell Brand gave her. That guy is dirty

I just wonder wtc he was doing when they broke up. How could he allow that to happen. I would do anything were I in his position. Literally anything. Maybe.

Kate Beckinsale is smoking hot. Need more of her presenting awards.

Tap tap taparoo

And seriously? None of that crap besides Mr. Strait is country music. Palease!

Did you see Blake Shelton when someone else won? Manly.

EDIT: Whyd the hot chick not go to the stage when Lady A won?

Holy crap, Swift didn't win that one???? There is a God.

Country is stupid. I don't like any of it (Unless you consider T-Swift country, I don't).

And seriously? None of that crap besides Mr. Strait is country music. Palease!

I don't know man. I think Blake Shelton and Jason Aldean are pretty country. Lady Antebellum... not so much.

I like the old country better than this new stuff. Give me Emmylou, Nelson and Cash any day over any of this.

Ghost Riders in the Sky ftw.
I like the old country better than this new stuff. Give me Emmylou, Nelson and Cash any day over any of this.

Totally agree. And Randy Travis and Waylon and Hank.

Think that's why I like country now. Someone who was considered pop 10-15 years ago would now be considered country.

I hope Adele and Deadmau5 are good. I like them both.

Adele is a beast live, she shouldn't disappoint. Deadmau5 can just press buttons. Should be okay.

Am I alone when I say I'm not a big Adele fan?

Tap tap taparoo

Adele is a beast live, she shouldn't disappoint. Deadmau5 can just press buttons. Should be okay.

You seen Adele live? I'm jealous. And Deadmau5 is always good from what I've heard. My sister saw him live and said it was great.

Am I alone when I say I'm not a big Adele fan?

Tap tap taparoo

Can't stand her. Her songs are the most annoying played out songs ever

Paltrow is hot as hell.

That's ok, she accepts skinny fans as well.
Haha... Just not a fan of her voice. I understand and realize she's talented... Just not my cup of tea.

Tap tap taparoo

No, just heard her live stuff.
You seen Adele live? I'm jealous. And Deadmau5 is always good from what I've heard. My sister saw him live and said it was great.

Sh*t, I like Adele. Any white chick from England who's chubby and can sing like that rocks!

Back