Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Count yourself lucky i have to wait till March 14th for my fitting

holy crap. I guess I will, and won't complain haha. Sorry to hear that man.

holy crap. I guess I will, and won't complain haha. Sorry to hear that man.

Haha its the earliest the new Cally line up is gonna be available over here and then it has to be shipped over so prob be some time in April when i get my clubs but it will be cool to see everyone else getting there equipment

Haha its the earliest the new Cally line up is gonna be available over here and then it has to be shipped over so prob be some time in April when i get my clubs but it will be cool to see everyone else getting there equipment

That shipping thing stinks. I guess it will help build the excitement and anticipation...... not that any of us need that though haha.

I am really excited to get fit for clubs for the first time. The anticipation is killing me. Not just to get fit but to actually do it at the Callaway Fitting Studio in Chicago. I am blown away by Callaway's generosity toward us, and I can't wait to show off all the new gear once it all begins to arrive. Definitely plan on helping boost their sales this year. And none of this would be possible without THP!

Really this is gonna be your first club fitting???? Very cool considering its gonna be in a Callaway studio. Dude you are gonna have so much fun getting fitted

I am really excited to get fit for clubs for the first time. The anticipation is killing me. Not just to get fit but to actually do it at the Callaway Fitting Studio in Chicago. I am blown away by Callaway's generosity toward us, and I can't wait to show off all the new gear once it all begins to arrive. Definitely plan on helping boost their sales this year. And none of this would be possible without THP!

That is so sweet man!!!! I'm so jealous that you are going to the Cally fitting studio. That is so sick. I can't wait to hear what it is like.

Attention all Callaway staffers! Gppgolf.com is currently offering 25% off all Callaway apparel if you use the code Callaway25 at checkout. They have some great looking stuff!

Nice post IN did you post this in the Discount code thread

Attention all Callaway staffers! Gppgolf.com is currently offering 25% off all Callaway apparel if you use the code Callaway25 at checkout. They have some great looking stuff!

Thank you for finding this!!!!

Nice post IN did you post this in the Discount code thread
No I just posted it here, I know the Cally staffers have spent a lot of time in this thread and we are anxious to rep such a great company so it was the first place I could think of to let everyone know.

Well I've been playing the Tour i(s) ball for the past two months after I bought 36 of them and I'm down to my last dozen but I have to say I freaking love that ball. I generally play one for 18 holes and its still playable after those 18 holes but goes in the shag bag, but the distance off the tee, and the spin off of short irons and around the green has been very good for me. I just ordered another 36 balls because I am down to my last dozen and I would like to keep playing this ball for a while.

I'm really excited about the chrome because if its better for my game than the i(s) then we have a winner on our hands boys and girls.

I was a fan of the i(s) ball too CB. I thought it gave good distance off the tee and was fantastic greenside. Plus I loved how it felt off of the putter

The staff bag looked outstanding on Bones shoulder yesterday.

I was a fan of the i(s) ball too CB. I thought it gave good distance off the tee and was fantastic greenside. Plus I loved how it felt off of the putter
Great ball, it seems most people liked the i(z) more, but for me the i(s) is the better ball.
Sure did, but the Razr Fit driver looks even better.

that's great CB......hopefully the Chrome won't be too much of a transition for you then

Well I've been playing the Tour i(s) ball for the past two months after I bought 36 of them and I'm down to my last dozen but I have to say I freaking love that ball. I generally play one for 18 holes and its still playable after those 18 holes but goes in the shag bag, but the distance off the tee, and the spin off of short irons and around the green has been very good for me. I just ordered another 36 balls because I am down to my last dozen and I would like to keep playing this ball for a while.

I'm really excited about the chrome because if its better for my game than the i(s) then we have a winner on our hands boys and girls.

Sure did CL....one of the better ones out there for sure

Fedex guy had me all excited when he pulled up today and I saw him out with a big box and walk toward the building, but it ended up being some more samples for work. The anticipation of seeing the staff bag in person is fun but its killing me at the same time, I'm just so excited!

Good to hear INgolfer.......I am looking at a trip to the Callaway Performance Center in Austin to get fit for all of my clubs!

I'm going to get one set up at the Performance Center at Edwin Watts. Can't wait.

Is the i(s) supposed to be more like the Chrome and the i(z) more like the Black?

I'm going to get one set up at the Performance Center at Edwin Watts. Can't wait.

Is the i(s) supposed to be more like the Chrome and the i(z) more like the Black?

Glad to hear you are getting fitted Smallie!

As far as the balls go...the Black is supposed to be the best of the (s) and (z) in one ball and the Chrome is Cally's entry into the "tour ball for amatuer swing speed" category....at least from what I have heard.

Glad to hear you are getting fitted Smallie!

As far as the balls go...the Black is supposed to be the best of the (s) and (z) in one ball and the Chrome is Cally's entry into the "tour ball for amatuer swing speed" category....at least from what I have heard.
I need to get some more balls, and I am just trying to figure out what to get to match up with those (in Callaway balls). I thought I had enough balls for the winter, but the mild weather kind of ran through my supply. I love the Diablo, and I might just wind up getting that for the MC! haha

I need to get some more balls, and I am just trying to figure out what to get to match up with those (in Callaway balls). I thought I had enough balls for the winter, but the mild weather kind of ran through my supply. I love the Diablo, and I might just wind up getting that for the MC! haha

The Diablo tour is a good ball, I played a few rounds with it...not bad at all really.

I think I'll get a dozen of each and see what I think!

I think I'll get a dozen of each and see what I think!

That is my plan too, its so hard to think which one will be best for me because just when I think the Black will be best for me, I hear some great things about the Chrome and I change my mind! Then it goes back to Black!

Hawk. I need you. Lol. I just hit the razr fit driver. I've been blown away.

Back