2012 Callaway Forged Wedges

If only he was a staff member at a golf website he would have had a good idea of what he was looking for in a wedge.

LOL....poor Hanks. He's waiting for Spring so he can demo outside.

In all honesty, there's no way I wouldn't be getting the new wedges. I'm actually surprised there was even an option.

LOL....poor Hanks. He's waiting for Spring so he can demo outside.

In all honesty, there's no way I wouldn't be getting the new wedges. I'm actually surprised there was even an option.

I agree with you. Friendly Loving TC brings truth.

Calling Banks, can we get a Banks in here. Now whats Hanks excuse? Lets get this going boys.

Glad you were able to get things figured out dude.

Thanks man. It was kind overwhelming with all the options. I didn't know a ton about wedges and really wasn't crazy about my setup last year. I knew it wasn't working the best that it could, but I didn't know what adjustments to make.

only the Ethiopian Vegan would call me Friendly Loving. I think he wants to lick my beard.

Hanks, where are you dude?

only the Ethiopian Vegan would call me Friendly Loving. I think he wants to lick my beard.

Hanks, where are you dude?

It was fun loving, get it right!

Glad to see the Callaway staffers a tad bit closer to getting their wedges ordered! Feels great getting that/those first club(s) in your hands.

It was fun loving, get it right!

Glad to see the Callaway staffers a tad bit closer to getting their wedges ordered! Feels great getting that/those first club(s) in your hands.

Dang it cookie! You always get me on the grammar! I suck.

Banks, get your wedges brodiddley!

Thanks man. It was kind overwhelming with all the options. I didn't know a ton about wedges and really wasn't crazy about my setup last year. I knew it wasn't working the best that it could, but I didn't know what adjustments to make.

Hey at least you weren't last. Hanks?

So spill the beans bro what did you end up with ?

Beast mode from tapatalk

I hope Hanks get the copper wedges. Those things are sick looking. It'd be like slapping Jake in the ankle with a penny, lol

I hope Hanks get the copper wedges. Those things are sick looking. It'd be like slapping Jake in the ankle with a penny, lol

No way dude they'll rust and look like turd. Go chrome banks

Beast mode from tapatalk

Hey at least you weren't last. Hanks?

So spill the beans bro what did you end up with ?

Beast mode from tapatalk

Going chrome.......

51, 55, 59....

I like chrome....unless it's Black Pearl 588 forged wedges :p

and forged it is for this guy. If any of you were hanging on the suspense hahaha.

lol. I like how we're calling you out all day and now you won't go away. Love it dude haha

Non rusty wedges FTW!

Beast mode from tapatalk

lol. I like how we're calling you out all day and now you won't go away. Love it dude haha

Non rusty wedges FTW!

Beast mode from tapatalk

I know. I'm like a disease hahahaha. Yeah, I like the chrome look too. If they had these in slate however that would have been my number 1 choice for a finish.

"Oh my gawd, what is that?!"

"Oh, don't worry, my ghsace rash is just breaking out."

LOL

Sorry guys, wasn't aware that there was a deadline for this but I wanted to hit these before ordering and since these didn't come out until last week it delayed my decision making. I'm going to go with the Dark Chrome and am figuring out what config I want to move forward with. I'll have that figured out today and will let everyone know

Sorry guys, wasn't aware that there was a deadline for this but I wanted to hit these before ordering and since these didn't come out until last week it delayed my decision making. I'm going to go with the Dark Chrome and am figuring out what config I want to move forward with. I'll have that figured out today and will let everyone know

no rush dude. take your time! make the decision that is right for you!

"Oh my gawd, what is that?!"

"Oh, don't worry, my ghsace rash is just breaking out."

LOL

hahahah Yup I have that affect.

don't tell him that. Tell him that Callaway Forged is better then Callaway Jaws

LOL, at the dude who took forever telling the other guy to take his time. Order the new wedges and lets play golf.

LOL, at the dude who took forever telling the other guy to take his time. Order the new wedges and lets play golf.

Glad you got the irony hahahaha. One of my favorite literary terms!

don't tell him that. Tell him that Callaway Forged is better then Callaway Jaws

I have to agree. Even though I needed convincing hahaha.

Back