2012 Callaway Forged Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know that with the 2nd Morgan Cup, THPers are getting excited about some of the new equipment. Well check out these beauties from Callaway Golf.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=15009

That copper finish looks amazing!! I am very happy to hear about the leading edge for a square look at address as that is always the first thing that I look for.

Those are really nice looking and I like them in the looks department over the JAWS. Interested to try these out.

I love how the chevron is the large part of the aesthetic design. These look very sharp.

Very attractive wedges!

I like the copper look

tapatalk addict....

I like it! Those 21 grooves can spin the heck out of the golf ball too. I can’t wait to try these.

Really like the look of these wedges.

I agree with Yoccos, these look better than the Jaws IMO. Especially the copper.

Beautiful wedges...definitely want to try em out

Love the look of these.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

Couple things that really stand out to me are the straighter leading edge and the Blended C-Grind. Can't help but love the finishes as well. Very nice and I can't wait to get some swings with them.

awesome looking wedges, that copper finish looks sweet!

A new look for Callaway. I like the finish and the sarke chrome sounds interesting as well. As TC said, I also like the integration of the chevron as a part of the club. Very nice.

Love the looks of this wedge...I can't help but think how much better it would be if it was just the chevron on the back....

Love the looks of this wedge...I can't help but think how much better it would be if it was just the chevron on the back....

Or even have it part of the forged club either indented or raised like a badge.

I also like the copper finish and straight leading edge. The 21 smaller grooves remind me of the VR Pro Combos, and they can spin the heck out of the ball, I imagine these do as well.

Very nice looking wedges. I like that they reduced the width of the sole.

Looks to be a sleeker head and design. The copper is a nice touch.

I love the colour (yes I'm Canadian). Sharper edges? Doesn't the 2011 model wedges tear off covers as it is?

They are some good looking wedges and I really like the looks of the copper finish. I'm set on wedges for a while but Callaway definitely has a winner in these from the looks.

really like the looks of this wedge. The copper finish looks great and will look even better with some rust on it. Blended C grind sounds interesting. Took me a while to like the Jaws wedges, but I find myself liking them more and more lately since I changed the shafts.

not a fan of the copper to be honest

not a fan of the copper to be honest

I'm not either. But that's ok, they'll have other options to go along with it. I'm not a fan of any finish that rusts.

Back