Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

I just didn't want this to turn into someone winning and then paying out $20 to everyone to help in shipping. The winner shouldn't have to pay anything IMO. If someone wants to throw something into the prize package and take care of it on their end, I think that's the way to go. Not trying to take away from him putting the headcover out there, but it might get confusing on who the winner needs to pay $$$ at the end.

Good point.

I want Tiger to lay a Stephen Ames-type of beatdown on Fernandez-Castano after he said that Tiger was "beatable" yesterday. Of course, this isn't the pre-scandal Tiger, but I still think that he could do pretty well in this tournament with his match play prowess.

Edit: ary beat me to it. Don't wake the sleeping giant.

I just didn't want this to turn into someone winning and then paying out $20 to everyone to help in shipping. The winner shouldn't have to pay anything IMO. If someone wants to throw something into the prize package and take care of it on their end, I think that's the way to go. Not trying to take away from him putting the headcover out there, but it might get confusing on who the winner needs to pay $$$ at the end.

Yeah that's why I was asking for help on shipping from other people instead.

I totally missed it, I'd be happy to help with shipping. PM me how you'd like the help.

Sent you a PM

Alright, I'm in. Whew, I was worried there weren't going to be any spots left. I have my picks in but I'm not super confident in them. Will definitely be fun watching. I'll see if I have something I can add to the prize pool.

Thomas Bjorn may be withdrawing due to bad back. Ryan Moore will be replacement if so. Keep n eye out for this as it may change your picks for that pairong or we may all have to update that part of the bracket.

Yeah that's why I was asking for help on shipping from other people instead.

Sent you a PM
Renren and I got the shipping worked out. Unfortunately I don't have anything new lying around to donate as a prize, but I'd be happy to send a few cigars to the winner if they wish!

Renren and I got the shipping worked out. Unfortunately I don't have anything new lying around to donate as a prize, but I'd be happy to send a few cigars to the winner if they wish!

Who would want them if they're not new? :act-up: Lol. That is quite nice of you, and thank you for helping out Renren with shipping. I'm searching for something I can contribute.

Who would want them if they're not new? :act-up: Lol. That is quite nice of you, and thank you for helping out Renren with shipping. I'm searching for something I can contribute.

I promise to send the in NEW condition, no ARP stamp!!! Thank you to everyone for contributing, it's march madness early!!!

Keep posting if you want to donate and I'll update the full winners list late tonight or early tomorrow morning. So far we have:

RonInThornton - Box of Srixon Trispeed golf balls (dozen)
JeffReedMO - THP T-shirt
tucsondivots - Accenture Match Play hat (he's going to the event! Sweet!)
Renren89 - daphne headcover (IceyShanks to provide the shipping, thanks!!)
JonA-UK - 10 pound bet (approx. $15.7850 in US dollars) will be made for player to win the Honda Classic
TC - THP epoch tees

Pretty darn cool of you guys! This is gonna be one hard pool to win!

Last edited:
2 spots left!

I just signed up...still need to fill out the picks though.

Thanks for setting this up Nate. It will make the tournament even more fun than it already is.

I just signed up...still need to fill out the picks though.

Thanks for setting this up Nate. It will make the tournament even more fun than it already is.
Just so you know....you have to get an entry filled out to make the 30. Signing up doesn't assign you a spot! You can edit it later on if you want, but get it filled out to lock your spot!

Just so you know....you have to get an entry filled out to make the 30. Signing up doesn't assign you a spot! You can edit it later on if you want, but get it filled out to lock your spot!

My entry is all filled out and submitted.

I'll send a pack of THP epoch tees to the winner.

TBH, even though M.A.J. could sweep me off my feet with his swagger, he's probably going down to Sergio. Sergio's riding on the coattails of his ridiculous performance during the final round last week. Momentum is in his favor.

Haas will beat Ryo. Ryo is way too inconsistent to be a threat in this one, and Haas is coming off of a W.

I like his chances against Sergio. One bad hole early on and he's (Sergio) gonna go into spoiled brat mode and lose any momentum he has.

This could just be wishful thinking though...

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I'm your huckleberry if the spot is still open.

Tap before talk.

I'm in, you guys are going down. Final: DJ vs Tiggger in stoner vs cheater for it all, and the cheater wins.

I'm in, you guys are going down. Final: DJ vs Tiggger in stoner vs cheater for it all, and the cheater wins.

Epic. But improbable. DJ ain't getting that far, dude.

Back