Warrior Custom Golf

Also, I love how they said that "There is no catch" on their TV commercial. What a load of ----! haha

I asked the fella that does my repair work if he ever dealt with Warrior. He hadn't but a customer of his did, assuming that after the trial period he could return them. Apparently they gave him a long sales pitch and took $250 off the price of the clubs. He kept them and a short time later he was hitting his tee shot and the driver disintegrated, He had 3 pieces laying on the tee.

They've sent me stuff and I know I never looked at there web page. It's been going on about 10 years that I know of. They say for the cost of shipping with a serious review, but I have a feeling they will just say where did u put the review we never got it and charge u. Only tv club I had was the pure spin wedge with the diamond face. Let's just say I told my friend" if I hit this hunk of junk bad again it has to go" Next shot it was in a lake. It was humiliating because the butt end of the grip stayed floating out of the water for me to look at how big of an idiot I was. However, I'm glad I never had to hit it ever again

These people run an absolute racket, which, as a young post-college student pre-professional aspiring adult, fell for. The shame, the shame.

I have a buddy who got the "free" set from them about 10 years ago. When he ordered them they too got his CC #'s and charged him, they also asked if he would like them monogrammed, without thinking he said sure. Long story short, he hated the clubs and tried to return them. As you guessed he could not return them because he had had them monogrammed. He ended up giving them to the local Boys Club. He was fairly embarassed and would not tell me how much he lost out of pocket.

Sorry to dig up an old thread... I got another e-mail from them today for the wedge set for "free." One time I was really close to getting the hybrid but didn't do it because shipping apparently cost $40 with is a load of bull unless they really want to overnight it which is unnecessary. I decided not to even call about the wedges.

I was excited when I saw this tread I first thought warrior hockey was going to be making shafts it's a little dream of mine because they have the best composite hockey sticks i want them to get into the market (I know it wont happen) This warrior golf sounds and looks like a joke. I would tell them to take a hike.

Sorry to dig up an old thread... I got another e-mail from them today for the wedge set for "free." One time I was really close to getting the hybrid but didn't do it because shipping apparently cost $40 with is a load of bull unless they really want to overnight it which is unnecessary. I decided not to even call about the wedges.

That was a wise move IMO

I was excited when I saw this tread I first thought warrior hockey was going to be making shafts it's a little dream of mine because they have the best composite hockey sticks i want them to get into the market (I know it wont happen) This warrior golf sounds and looks like a joke. I would tell them to take a hike.

Yeah, they are also really well known for lacrosse equipment. That's how I'd heard of Warrior- I'm surprised they would associate with this. That's assuming they are the same company.

Yeah, they are also really well known for lacrosse equipment. That's how I'd heard of Warrior- I'm surprised they would associate with this. That's assuming they are the same company.

They are not the same company Thank god for that They make the best equipment and wouldnt be this stupid to associate themselves with a scam like this.

I actually got a free wedge and didn't pay shipping couple years ago. They did end up calling me several times after that for the next few months but it was completely free.

That said, I can't say I would risk even paying just shipping for their clubs. Put the money towards slightly better quality equipment.

Got a postcard for the free hybrid today and immediately filed it in the recycle bin..

they are all crappy clones anyways. . .

Their clubs are terrible and at the prices they are asking, I'm not impressed although I scored a hybrid of theirs for $4 at savers and that's probably the only price I'd buy anything of theirs at

Well, this is what I get for not doing my research.....I fully intend on returning these, and filing a report with AMEX if they don't refund...This is why I love AMEX. They are great, and I've never had a problem with them.

Dan

Well, this is what I get for not doing my research.....I fully intend on returning these, and filing a report with AMEX if they don't refund...This is why I love AMEX. They are great, and I've never had a problem with them.

Dan
Uh oh...

Care to fill us in? :alien:

Dan

what happened? did you get one of their "free" clubs and get charged a few hundred?

There was an email through WGT saying get a free 3h. Well, I called, am getting a free 3h AND a free putter....then they mentioned the part about testing their 2h thru 5h. So basically 5 clubs for 375....I only ordered yesterday, but seeing these comments, I get the feeling I'll be pulling teeth trying to get that back. I really had no intention of trying the 2h thru 5h, but they just wouldn't take no for an answer, and they already had the CC# for the shipping costs, so I figured I'd persist a little more, then remembered I have AMEX, so I just said the hell with it, and if I don't get the refund I'll open a petition.

Dan

So you agreed to paying $375 for 5 clubs over the phone and basically have "buyers remorse" after the fact?

So you agreed to paying $375 for 5 clubs over the phone and basically have "buyers remorse" after the fact?

Not at all. My entire plan is to test them, and then send them back at the end of the 45 days. I'm simply saying, I forsee a hassle in doing the sending back.

Dan

THey sound like delightful people. It seems like every tournament I play in has a coupon for a "free" Warrior club in the swag bag. Glad I have never called.

I played at the course they run in NC, and was offered a free 3 wood as part of the round, I declined the offer.

Not at all. My entire plan is to test them, and then send them back at the end of the 45 days. I'm simply saying, I forsee a hassle in doing the sending back.

Dan

Call soon, or else they will say the payment processing has already started and they'll get your 375 and hope you don't go through the hassle.

Never even heard of these....and after reading about them..I'll keep my distance.

Dan

It was more of a joke, but badly executed on my part.

You bringing them to the Outing?

Back