Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will find out shortly. I need to hit the 20's, and see what the hype is, I guess the pictures just havent done much for me on these.

You'll see what the hype is the first time you hit them. The feel, the sound, the way the ball rockets off the face is just sick. And addictive. I feel similarly about the 11's to be honest. I reckon you'll like looking down at the 11's the best of the bunch. They'll appeal to you. And when you hit one flush, you'll feel nothing.

Sounds a lot like the Cleveland Classic, most people love it in person.
Good point, I didnt like the pictures I saw of the Classic, but loved it when I saw it in person.

Sounds a lot like the Cleveland Classic, most people love it in person.

I am the exact opposite. I didnt like the way it looked in person but really liked it in pictures.

hehe I couldn't resist

Stop it dean! that's just wrong. Actually, I think if the AMP had different colored grips it wouldn't be all that bad. Like a Black one. I'm waiting to come home one day and see a box with an AMP in it from one/all of you jokers.

Stop it dean! that's just wrong. Actually, I think if the AMP had different colored grips it wouldn't be all that bad. Like a Black one. I'm waiting to come home one day and see a box with an AMP in it from one/all of you jokers.

I will put $10 towards this.

TC I think you would see some serious backspin once that ball landed for you with the amp. You'd suck em back at least 15 feet. I think you kill an AMP with a different shaft and grip though.

You'll see what the hype is the first time you hit them. The feel, the sound, the way the ball rockets off the face is just sick. And addictive. I feel similarly about the 11's to be honest. I reckon you'll like looking down at the 11's the best of the bunch. They'll appeal to you. And when you hit one flush, you'll feel nothing.
Just what I need, another set of irons. Great...

I may have to mattykrack some equipment.

I've pondered doing that many times just for you. I have always said the grip was awful and would be the first thing to go.

TC I think you would see some serious backspin once that ball landed for you with the amp. You'd suck em back at least 15 feet. I think you kill an AMP with a different shaft and grip though.

So it spins like the VR S driver huh? No thanks.

TC I think you would see some serious backspin once that ball landed for you with the amp. You'd suck em back at least 15 feet. I think you kill an AMP with a different shaft and grip and head though.
FIFY. And, I agree.

More LOL. I posted some numbers back on one of these pages. Classic (10.5, 290), AMP (10.5) and a Mashie FW. Dude the Mashie FW is long. I carried it as far as I hit the FL total.

We're so similar its stupid sometimes.

Minus the beard of course.

More LOL. I posted some numbers back on one of these pages. Classic (10.5, 290), AMP (10.5) and a Mashie FW. Dude the Mashie FW is long. I carried it as far as I hit the FL total.

I didn't see those #'s pal. So Tmex, straight up honest to Esox question here: Classic driver, 9* or 10.5* head?

We're so similar its stupid sometimes.

Minus the beard of course.

If at this exact moment you are listening to Kings of Leon, I would die.

If at this exact moment you are listening to Kings of Leon, I would die.

Hahaha, no, but they are a daily listen of mine, literally.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Mizzy JPX 800 Pro's? I didn't find an actual review thread here, but a few random posts of people talking about them. I love the looks of them and what I have read and would love to hit them. Just wondering if any of you guys have any hands on experience with them.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Mizzy JPX 800 Pro's? I didn't find an actual review thread here, but a few random posts of people talking about them. I love the looks of them and what I have read and would love to hit them. Just wondering if any of you guys have any hands on experience with them.

Not available in LH. That pisses me off, therefore I hate them. LOL.

I thoroughly enjoyed the JPX 800's so I imagine the Pro's are decent.

I had the JPX 800 pros and the MP 53's as well. I was not a fan of the Pro's. I felt the MP 53's were as good and just as forgiving. If your looking for more forgivness the regular JPX 800 would be a better fit if you want Mizuno. IMO there are better offerings from other compaines out there right now.

I didn't see those #'s pal. So Tmex, straight up honest to Esox question here: Classic driver, 9* or 10.5* head?

10.5 Brohammer. I still only got 12* of launch with the new swing path. That's less than before but virtually no sidepsin.

Not available in LH. That pisses me off, therefore I hate them. LOL.

I thoroughly enjoyed the JPX 800's so I imagine the Pro's are decent.

Yeah, I think I read in GD they weren't available in LH, which really blows my mind. Truth be told, the JPX 800's would probably be more my flavor, than the Pro's.

Yeah, I think I read in GD they weren't available in LH, which really blows my mind. Truth be told, the JPX 800's would probably be more my flavor, than the Pro's.

Bridgestone doesnt make anything in LH. Bummer Fo Sho

10.5 Brohammer. I still only got 12* of launch with the new swing path. That's less than before but virtually no sidepsin.

Interesting. Now my brain is acting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back