Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything that I hit with my 3 wood today. It just got better every time I broke it out. Only used the drive two time, which wasn't even needed. Just crushing it. #17 was 273 yard dogleg right. Took the 3 wood over the trees to pin high 3 ft. left of the green.

I hit a 30 yard chip shot in some thick rough on a down hill roll on the green! It was a bogey but I went nuts cause it was my second ever chip in. The first one had come like 9 years ago no joke! haha

The other day I hit a drive on a downhill par 4. Hole was about 480 yards. Pushed it right, over a bunker, hit the cart path, ball kept rolling...had 40 yards left. :banana:

Reached a 495 yard par 5 in 2. Not a huge accomplishment, but the first time I reached that particular green in 2. Drive was pretty good, and set me up about 225 out. 3 wood just did hop on to the front edge of the green. I 3-putted.

I hit a very tough 50 ft putt for birdie! Best putt I have ever made during a round.

Sent from my DROIDX

122 yard par 3 and hit a PW (SCOR 47*) to 7 feet past the hole and missed the putt.

I ftfy cookie

I ftfy cookie

LMAO - that was a real FIFY, not just one of those quote and change. The power of a mod.

You wanna know the funny thing? We will never know if I missed it or not because we were playing a MGA scramble and there were 2 holes where you had to take your teams WORST shot until the ball goes in the hole and my partner was long left. So we both chipped, he hits it to 4 feet past and I am like 10-11 feet short. So we had to take my chip since it was the worst. I then drain the putt for par. Crazy, huh?

You would've made it dude. Lee just put a putt stroke on the ball like you would've

you would think in a 50mph wind i could hit a 300yrd drive but nope
i did however hit an insane approach shot on the last hole
it was an 8i from inside 100 with the most brutal wind in my face and it actually stopped dead in the middle of the green

you would think in a 50mph wind i could hit a 300yrd drive but nope
i did however hit an insane approach shot on the last hole
it was an 8i from inside 100 with the most brutal wind in my face and it actually stopped dead in the middle of the green

Wind can drive you nuts...:D

Played a little Par 3 and couldn't hit a green or make a putt to save my life. Just one of those mornings when that morning crink in your neck won't go away. Go to the last two holes, miss the green long on 8, chip in for bird. On 9 ring the flagstick ... Missed the putt, but that's ok.

Chip in from about 30 ft away with my 2 hybrid. It was kind of a borderline bump-run/chip. The ball barely got to the hole and just dropped in. Lucky birdie.

Wind can drive you nuts...:D
tell me about it... id rather play in any other kind of weather than wind

today i duffed my approach shot and was outside of 100yrds with a corner of a water hazard and a tree limb between me and the green
hit a high pitching wedge that plugged right next to the hole
love tap in pars

152 yard par 3 over a nice body of water. Bunker in the front, Bunker in the back. Pin is positioned right in between them. Smooth 7 iron to about 10 feet.

Putt was insane... downhill breaking left to right. Of course missed it by about 2 inches. Nice tap in par.

reached a really long par3 with a 4w dead into the wind

105 yard par 3 with wind at my back(20 mph) I decided to hit my 60* up in the wind and here's the finish. Tap in birdie.

DCE61C4D.jpg

First hole today, a par 5. I hooked my second shot into a fairway bunker about 100 yards out from the green. Pin was in the back, and the wind was in my face. I decided to hit 9 iron so I wouldn't have to take a full swing. Ball landed about 10 yards short of the pin, and rolled up pin high, about 9 feet left of the hole. Missed the birdie, but I was still pretty proud of that shot.

105 yard par 3 with wind at my back(20 mph) I decided to hit my 60* up in the wind and here's the finish. Tap in birdie.

DCE61C4D.jpg

nice club selection and shot!

hit the purest pw from the rough ever... felt so good after duffing the ball all day

hit the purest pw from the rough ever... felt so good after duffing the ball all day

Seems like one of those type of shots is what brings us all back the next time...:D

168 yard 5 wood into the wind to about 10 feet. Left the birdie putt one revolution short.

168 yard 5 wood into the wind to about 10 feet. Left the birdie putt one revolution short.

Nice, Smalls!

I'll preface mine with this: I striped a 4 wood down the middle of the fairway (1), left my approach well short (2), (duffed my chip), and here it comes..chipped in from 15 feet off of the green to save par. I had several other shots I'd like to gloat about but I never chip in.

Hit driver, 4H to about 20 feet directly behind the hole on our #10 hole, par 5. Missed the eagle putt on the low side by about 6". Had a 12" tap in bird. I love those easy birds enough that I was not upset about missing the eagle at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back