Never Compromise Sub 30 Putters

Thinking I may have to drive to GS to check these out. Maybe I will stalk our new Goftec guy as well.

Thinking I may have to drive to GS to check these out. Maybe I will stalk our new Goftec guy as well.
Get out of here Chunky and over to the Callaway putter thread. I want to talk Callaway putters with you.

Do not inconvenience them with questions about the head covers.

I hit the type 10 today and was blown away. It was a toss up between this and the Cleveland classic but I could put the type 10 down! Probably going to order this next week when I get paid.... Can't wait

I hit the #9 (type 30?), and walters away impressed.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I hit the #9 (type 30?), and walters away impressed.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I hit the type 10 today and was blown away. It was a toss up between this and the Cleveland classic but I could put the type 10 down! Probably going to order this next week when I get paid.... Can't wait

Glad you all really liked the lineup, as well. I had a hard time putting it down and then went back and picked it up the next day. It's really wet down here but I'm hoping to get out with it tomorrow and see how it works.

Spent some time with the Type 20 today. Insert was pretty soft and looked real nice at address. I'm not a huge insert guy, but it seemed nice. The whole package looked better in person to me.

I had a sub par day golfing, however I had a decent time once I made it to the greens. I found quick consistency with this putter and seemed to roll almost everything near the hole. Had a couple of longer one putts that made me happy with my decision to pick it up. The greens were by no means quick today and I felt like I could hit every putt firmly, even the shorter downhill ones. This definitely stays in the bag for now.

Kindle Fire Forged

I used this putter again this past weekend. I just had it regripped with a Winn midsize grip as I am an official Winn grip homer. I tried a little different grip starting out as my carpet putting was much better but this didn't carry over to the course and I abandoned it after a few holes. This was by far the best decision that I made and then the putter was just flowing. I had pretty good speed and was burning edges all day. I still love the insert and it has a great feel to me. The new grip was a big improvement as well. I was worried about my decision but am once again very happy. I think the mallet is out now as well and I bet a lot of people would like it, a lot. The dark metal is just really cool as well.

Tapatalk

Im still tore between the type 10 and the type 30 i think keep going back and hitting them. just need to pull the trigger

Can anyone whose tried one of these compare it to the Nike Method? Every store i've been to has one or the other, but not both, so I can't hit them back to back.

Can anyone whose tried one of these compare it to the Nike Method? Every store i've been to has one or the other, but not both, so I can't hit them back to back.

I have not compared these 2 to one another. I have not rolled any of the Nike offerngs.

Im still tore between the type 10 and the type 30 i think keep going back and hitting them. just need to pull the trigger

Yeah you do and then slap a new grip on which ever one you pick. I bet the mallet is really good too.

Prefer the Sub 30 to the original Method. Never found a Method that I liked the feel of, but the Sub 30 has a nice thud (for lack of a better word) at impact. The insert of the Sub 30 reminds me a lot of the SeeMore Si insert feel wise.

I have not compared these 2 to one another. I have not rolled any of the Nike offerngs.

Yeah you do and then slap a new grip on which ever one you pick. I bet the mallet is really good too.

Ya I really like the 2 sight lines on the mallet but i wanted to give a blade a try for awhile. so im still stuck lol

Finally got to hit these today. The little course I hit for testing has a decent shop and there they were. Nice feel, good roll, could use one no prob.

Went to Golfsmith today to try some new putters out... hadn't seen these at all. Tried all the big boys and the Sub30 Type 30 was easily my favorite. A great putter. I have a birthday coming up next month and a 34" model is going to be the only item on my list. Maybe I'll be able to find a coupon or sale somewhere for Memorial Day weekend.

If you get a chance to try these out, do it. Great putters and a very fair starting price.

rock

bford

Didn't even see this thread before, was just browsing the NC site and came across them and thought they looked beautiful.

Congrats on the amazing putter Frank, looking good and the experiences so far sound even better.

Didn't even see this thread before, was just browsing the NC site and came across them and thought they looked beautiful.

Congrats on the amazing putter Frank, looking good and the experiences so far sound even better.

Yeah, she's a beaut, and loving my midsize grip. The insert is awesome and I really had the speed down the other day.

Yeah, she's a beaut, and loving my midsize grip. The insert is awesome and I really had the speed down the other day.

That's awesome to hear Frank.

Sorry for a skim, but what other insert would you compare it to?

I love this putter! I normally don't like inserts but, this putter feels solid at impact unlike other inserts I've tried. I am thinking about going to a bigger grip though.

Found myself trying out the Type 30 and Type 10 today.... I really want to like the Type 10 more... as I already have a mallet putter I like... but the Type 30 just blew me away again.... tried putters that cost twice as much... and they didn't do it for me like this putter.

Will be owning one of these... oh yes.. she will be mine.

Found myself trying out the Type 30 and Type 10 today.... I really want to like the Type 10 more... as I already have a mallet putter I like... but the Type 30 just blew me away again.... tried putters that cost twice as much... and they didn't do it for me like this putter.

Will be owning one of these... oh yes.. she will be mine.

I agree that i was hitting this better than a high priced milled putter. I was very surprised initially so I went back for a retrial and found similar results. I had it rolling nicely my last time out. Good luck with your ponder.

Tapatalk

I was hitting the Sub 30 Type 10 yesterday at Golfsmith. Really like the look of these. Nice weight, and rolled the ball well. I love love love the design on the grip. Really thinking about replacing my TaylorMade Rossa with one of these.

I've really been thinking of buying this after the MC for a little tryout

1023320-aac-1.jpg

I want to try the 43 inch CS belly, but part of me is worried I'll wish I went with the standard length. I have a couple things to unhoard first.

I have a chance to get a Type 10 from global golf as they didn't have the putter I purchased from them. I like the looks of it, but how does the insert feel to people who have gamed this flatstick?

Back