The Honda Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Watching the replay. This Harrison English has a really nice putting stroke.

Kevin

Watching the replay. This Harrison English has a really nice putting stroke.

Kevin

Johnny Miller likes it too, apparently. I should be an announcer.

Kevin

Johnny Miller likes it too, apparently. I should be an announcer.

Kevin

Now THAT would be awesome. You'd be ten times as harsh as Johnny Miller, and 10 times as good. Can we start a petition to Golf Channel?

Now THAT would be awesome. You'd be ten times as harsh as Johnny Miller, and 10 times as good. Can we start a petition to Golf Channel?

Look at him over there, just looking at the line while reading his putt...

Hope Will Claxton can get it together tomorrow. I know his caddie :D

58 for me today. Would've been 68 if I started Keegan. I'm wasting a start for Keegan for one round tomorrow. Keegan plays well in the clutch. He should get me points by going low and hopefully some bonus points. So in he goes.

Well, All Tiger needs to do today is shoot a 55 and he could make Freddie's prediction come true :alien:

He has to be the overwhelming favorite for the rest of the Florida swing :alien:

I want Rory to win today for obvious fantasy golf reasons, but.......it is hard not to pull for a guy like Harris English. He was fun to watch yesterday and I really like the attitude he is bringing to the final round. Seems like a guy that we could see around for a long time.

Team Hackers tapping!

I'm the idiot that didn't select Rory. Funny thing is, I thought I did. He just has it all right now. I love the way the kid plays golf. He's hard to root against. He is playing like the #1 in the world so he definitely deserves it.

Rory is playing great. Carding a 66 without really playing all that well? That's the sign of greatness.

Kris Blanks just tweeted that its blowing gusts up to 30 mph right now & to expect some carnage today. Should be fun to watch, especially on the spotlight bear trap coverage. One would have to think these winds are what the GC execs were hoping for when they dreamt up spotlight coverage.

Debating whether or not I can try to avoid all coverage of this until the delayed TV coverage starts.

With the weather getting crazy, we could have a wild finish today and would prefer to watch it unfold rather than the result posted online, etc. Anyone else debating this?

Team Hackers tapping!

Kris Blanks just tweeted that its blowing gusts up to 30 mph right now & to expect some carnage today. Should be fun to watch, especially on the spotlight bear trap coverage. One would have to think these winds are what the GC execs were hoping for when they dreamt up spotlight coverage.

That blows

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Yeah should be great if you enjoy tape delay...:bulgy-eyes:

I'm the idiot that didn't select Rory. Funny thing is, I thought I did. He just has it all right now. I love the way the kid plays golf. He's hard to root against. He is playing like the #1 in the world so he definitely deserves it.

I don't particularly enjoy talking about my fantasy team, but I did the same thing. I had rory picked because he's been ballin' for a year now basically, however the idea of wind and thick rough scared me into replacing him with dickey pride, which kinda worked but basically didn't.

The only thing Tiger's going deep into is the field Junior. He can't putt. Until that changes, he's just a better than average golfer on the PGA Tour.

Tape delay in this day and age does not work. At least show it live on-line. Either that or put myself in a bubble until 3pm.

Back