2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Some of us dont even know teams, and the smack has gotten deep. As not to offended a possible fellow teammate, I will hold off smack till I know whos on my team.. But this shapping up to be a great time. BTW, I'm not scared of anyone on a course....

Some of us dont even know teams, and the smack has gotten deep. As not to offended a possible fellow teammate, I will hold off smack till I know whos on my team.. But this shapping up to be a great time. BTW, I'm not scared of anyone on a course....

All of us do not know the teams PD. We just like tossing smack back and forth around here while we wait to hear the news of the re-worked teams.

None of us know any of the teams except for team THP, feel free to smack all and apologize later.

Team THP is loaded up..

It sucks cuz its true dude. :D

Not at all my misguided bald friend. If Team THP had TC and CB on it then maybe you have something, but they are not and therefore you don't. Also, no one has any idea what the new teams will look like or what the competition is except for JB and GG. Wait a minute, team THP might be loaded up for this competition. :alien:

I didn't say loaded up on ugly. Zing baby!

I don't see GQ beating down your door for a cover photo shot!!!

You can't be loaded up. You don't have Tad, WR, OG, or myself?

I think we add a Kelly-Bo and one more male golfer to that (One-T, Chunky,Dddec, Biggsy,or Cookie just to name a few choices ) and team THP goes down no matter what the format of competition.

You can't be loaded up. You don't have Tad, WR, OG, or myself?

You can't be loaded up. You don't have Tad, WR, OG, or myself?[/QUOTE]

This man knows his stuff ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just got home from church and came in here, I love the smell of smack talk in the morning! This talk of OG on a team is confusing to me, I thought he is an independent team unto himself. I mean who here (other than KellyBo) has not been invited to the woodshed?
I was just starting to think OG was telling the truth about the 'shed, I guess not.

I don't see GQ beating down your door for a cover photo shot!!!

Well Sports Illustrated did call me about a month ago. They wanted me to model in body paint along side Natalie Gulbis. I had to turn them down as I didn't want to be the first guy in the SI swimsuit edition.:banana:

Well if we are going on GQ, what ever team i'm on is then going to be loaded...

DawgDaddy I just got home from church and came in here said:
Nawwww not even the Tower of Power can go it alone. Actually if the wind in March is anything like it was today, I should be about an 18 handicapper pretty soon :bulgy-eyes:

I just got home from church and came in here, I love the smell of smack talk in the morning! This talk of OG on a team is confusing to me, I thought he is an independent team unto himself. I mean who here (other than KellyBo) has not been invited to the woodshed?
I was just starting to think OG was telling the truth about the 'shed, I guess not.

the Belbs is Canadian so he gets a little confused with all of OG's talk about woodshed and such. True I think OG has said at one time or another each person going to the outing was going to be taken to the woodshed but I think deep down he wants to be part of a team and help that team versus the overconfident ones from team THP. Now of course if we get a newbs vs. vets opportunity he will be kicking your butt DD!!!

Back