Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just have to OEM a 3H tomorrow. I was thinking maybe a Mashie but the R11 hybrid would look so nice next to my other clubs. I'm going to be standing there for hours trying to make a decision, I just know it.

My gosh, Wishon makes some HOT irons. Color me intrigued.

I might just have to OEM a 3H tomorrow. I was thinking maybe a Mashie but the R11 hybrid would look so nice next to my other clubs. I'm going to be standing there for hours trying to make a decision, I just know it.

Just hit everything you can and purchase the one that performs best for your game. Don't worry about how it would look with your other clubs until after.

Might not get to hit any tomorrow. I don't know how it works at the place I'm going to. I will never be a full fledged THP'er until I start OEM'ing and MattyKracking some stuff anyway so I might as well jump right in.

Might not get to hit any tomorrow. I don't know how it works at the place I'm going to. I will never be a full fledged THP'er until I start OEM'ing and MattyKracking some stuff anyway so I might as well jump right in.

Don't feel that way!

Just me, but I'd ask for Tour Concept.
Got it all worked out, seller is giving me a $15 refund. I'm gonna test the shaft and if I don't like it, I'll swap it out for a DG spinner

a T.P. Mills may be in my future. Trying to schedule a fitting with a rep on March 30 when I am in Charlotte.

Hardcore pondering DD TM Manta putter. Really like what Ive seen so far.

Pondering these. Wishon 979SS's.

979SS-Main.jpg

Order that thing up dude. It's coming to Kmac HQ sooner or later. Might as well be sooner.

a T.P. Mills may be in my future. Trying to schedule a fitting with a rep on March 30 when I am in Charlotte.

Congrats...but that name change is throwing me off!

Order that thing up dude. It's coming to Kmac HQ sooner or later. Might as well be sooner.

I really want to roll it fist but youre probably right, I should just OEM it right now.

I really want to roll it fist but youre probably right, I should just OEM it right now.

This early in the game you could probably turn it around for a good price if it didn't work out.

180 with free shipping on ebay... shouldve been done a long time ago sir..

This early in the game you could probably turn it around for a good price if it didn't work out.

Yeah Ive seen them on eBay a few weeks ago but Im skeptical of them being they havent been released yet.

5i-9i Ping i20's. Green Dot (I'm guessing). I hit this at the range last night as I had to check out a different one and man. To thos eo fyou who dont think I make consistent contact, go kick rocks. I have proof now. They were 1/2 long but I hit the center consistently except for one shot. I hit about 15-20 balls. My ZStars were consistently on the heel so that means I need them more upright?

Either way, so happy. I just need to figure out how to fund them. I'll go to Ping Center to get fit because the shafts, while I got some great distance and dispersion, the ball just literally dropped out of the air. I was landing them right next to my zstars if not a little further at times. I reckon the zstars fitted will end up making it even or them a little longer but even then, the ZStars are 3* stronger with graphite shafts.

Looking at Odyssey's new lineup, I would punch a homeless person for a belly version of the #7.

Consistently on the heel means theyre too long for you.

When he heel digs in the deepest part of the divot it means theyre too upright.

5i-9i Ping i20's. Green Dot (I'm guessing). I hit this at the range last night as I had to check out a different one and man. To thos eo fyou who dont think I make consistent contact, go kick rocks. I have proof now. They were 1/2 long but I hit the center consistently except for one shot. I hit about 15-20 balls. My ZStars were consistently on the heel so that means I need them more upright?

Either way, so happy. I just need to figure out how to fund them. I'll go to Ping Center to get fit because the shafts, while I got some great distance and dispersion, the ball just literally dropped out of the air. I was landing them right next to my zstars if not a little further at times. I reckon the zstars fitted will end up making it even or them a little longer but even then, the ZStars are 3* stronger with graphite shafts.

Consistently on the heel means theyre too long for you.

When he heel digs in the deepest part of the divot it means theyre too upright.

Thanks dude. Should I just choke up then? Im kinda confused because the Ping had an extra half inch and everything was dead center. I know I could just do a lie board but if you could ease my mind tht'd be great too. haha

Weight of shafts and swingweight can change everything. Thats why fitting specs arent as easily transferable through brands.

Choke up a little or move back a little. For me, Id recommend moving back. Choking up can slow your swing down. But its more or less about tinkering on the range and finding consistency.

Thanks dude. Should I just choke up then? Im kinda confused because the Ping had an extra half inch and everything was dead center. I know I could just do a lie board but if you could ease my mind tht'd be great too. haha

Weight of shafts and swingweight can change everything. Thats why fitting specs arent as easily transferable through brands.

Choke up a little or move back a little. For me, Id recommend moving back. Choking up can slow your swing down. But its more or less about tinkering on the range and finding consistency.

Thanks dude I'm gonna try that today!

Thain - bringing the knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back