Taylormade acquiring Adams....reading rumors on another board this acquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they can kill that Kenny perry commercial "This things a rocket hyuck hyuck hyuck"

I've found good stuff on there occasionally.

Second place is good enough for some people. Here on THP, 1st place will do.

Maybe they can kill that Kenny perry commercial "This things a rocket hyuck hyuck hyuck"

Lmao. +1000

Beast mode from tapatalk

Lmao KP tries to get away from TM and they consume him. Lol

I doubt this is true though.

yes...I don't remember who had the very first white driver, for some reason I think Wilson. But you could say recently that Cobra released a white driver before TM did when they released the ZL Limited driver. Now we know why they did it, but they did beat TM to the marketplace.
I was thinking this was the first...

If you quickly read threw this thread (as I have just done) the "Who came up with the white driver head?" I could imagine it as an Abbott & Costello skit...

first white driver i saw anywhere was the cobra in Ian Poulters hands

Very much so!

Yeah. I think it was Wilson, I want to say something to do with "Woody" or something. I cant quite put my finger on it..
yes...I don't remember who had the very first white driver, for some reason I think Wilson. But you could say recently that Cobra released a white driver before TM did when they released the ZL Limited driver. Now we know why they did it, but they did beat TM to the marketplace.

Was it the white whale or something?

81345193.jpg

On a side note, that is a great mullet/helmet combo on Mr Daly.

Still the most exciting haircut ever in golf. I dont think this is happening though. If it did it could be good or bad for industry.. Say hello to the worst sound driver era in golf though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back