FS: Woods and Hybrids

DrMWP

Reaction score
Handicap
Rocketballz fever has struck.
All clubs have been used a season or two and show normal wear.
Shipping in the conus is included in the price, paypal is OK. All (except driver) have Lamkin grips.
I'd drop the prices $15 for local pickup (I'm in Aurora, IL)
Family picture
View attachment 3695

Taylormade Rescue 09 - 3H regular flex - $30
View attachment 3696View attachment 3697
Ping G10 - 4h regular flex - $30, This club has some chipping on the back edge (shown in the picture)
View attachment 3698View attachment 3699

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures.

Last edited:
Prices lowered!

Also for sale is a Diablo Octane Driver. 9.5* stiff. Used one season, no sky marks, well cared for. Some superficial scratches on the face from sandy range balls (no affect on playability whatsoever) - Gone

Last edited:
Price Drop to $30 apiece!

Awe what the heck - Either one - Shipping costs only (the cheapest I can find) to a junior golfer (high school or younger) that is in need of a good hybrid.

I'm a high school golf coach at a small poor school and am always looking for good deals on equipment. What's the best you can do for both?

I'm a high school golf coach at a small poor school and am always looking for good deals on equipment. What's the best you can do for both?

he said pay shipping, thats pretty darn cheap!

I'll take both if that's the case.

Get me a for sure total and I'll PayPal tonight.

Technically I said I'd give away one. ;). I pm'ed ya we'll work something out as long as its going to kids.

Going to TidePride50's kids!

PayPal sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much. I've got a couple kids that real need some newer equipment and these will help!

Good for you DrDWP. Solid.

Nicely done Dr!

Wow this is really cool of you, being a highschool golfer who used to have not so good clubs this will probably mean alot to the kids.

Great move Class act.:clapp:

Just caught this move, very nice gesture. Congrats to both of you.

Awesome and classy move!! Good Job.

Back