What you gonna do with the $640 million jackpot?

Three thickets won the prize last night. Kansas, Illinois and Maryland is where they were bought. And no, the Kansas one wasn't me dang it.

And the md winner was down in the Baltimore area somewhere. Looks like I have to go back to work Monday. Wtc

Dang, I already spent the $640mill, and didn't win....am I in trouble now?

I was really looking forward to one of you winning and having that get together at Pebble Beach, everyone check your tickets again as I have already packed.

Three thickets won the prize last night. Kansas, Illinois and Maryland is where they were bought. And no, the Kansas one wasn't me dang it.

I was just coming to tell you to double check your numbers...LOL

One of the winners is in Red Bud, IL. My wife is from central IL and has relatives everywhere. We have gotten calls and emails from several "F&F" today asking if we are related.

As an Illinois Lottery Winner, I have a prepared statement when people call. Before they can say much I say: "Can you lend me $1000.00?" The stunned moron is put off and fumbles the answer and I explain that they have failed the loyalty test.

Yes, I won the Illinois Lottery 10 years ago. It was an instant lottery ticket that was on TV. The contestants played games for money. Since it was taped I had a party to watch the show and did not tell anybody what I won. Only non greedy friends were invited. We had never seen the show before and found it fun to watch and be on it. Half way through the show I started getting calls feeling me out and reminding me of the callers needs and investment desires. Yes, I asked for $1000.00 from each caller.

LOL! Yes, I won some money! :banana:

One of the winners is in Red Bud, IL. My wife is from central IL and has relatives everywhere. We have gotten calls and emails from several "F&F" today asking if we are related.

As an Illinois Lottery Winner, I have a prepared statement when people call. Before they can say much I say: "Can you lend me $1000.00?" The stunned moron is put off and fumbles the answer and I explain that they have failed the loyalty test.

Yes, I won the Illinois Lottery 10 years ago. It was an instant lottery ticket that was on TV. The contestants played games for money. Since it was taped I had a party to watch the show and did not tell anybody what I won. Only non greedy friends were invited. We had never seen the show before and found it fun to watch and be on it. Half way through the show I started getting calls feeling me out and reminding me of the callers needs and investment desires. Yes, I asked for $1000.00 from each caller.

Even though we've never met, can you lend me $1000?:D

Even though we've never met, can you lend me $1000?:D

Go wait by your mailbox every day until the check comes.:blob:

I had a winning ticket. It was for a whopping $3. Now I can put the down payment on that Ferrari I've always wanted.

I have never won a dime on a numbers ticket, never got more than 2 of 6 numbers right.

Really do wish I had won. Was planning on hiring a guy to yell, "Get In The Hole!" every time I hit.

How big was the prize, if I may ask? (Feel free to tell me to buzz off).

Golf, cars(every car i could think of), and then more golf and seconds of the cars

It's over and I'm not old enough, but here's what I would have done:

An education at MIT.
Three large houses: Pawtucket, RI / East Grand Rapids, MI / Clearwater, FL
A very large yacht
A few nice cars
Invest at least $100M
Buy my parents a house where they want
More golf clubs than JB, Kmac, and MattyKrack have ever owned collectively. So if I play bad with one set I could simply grab my other one.
The best country clubs around each house
A room devoted to putters. So many fine premium milled putters your head would spin.

I would have given every penny to charity. However, if I win in the future I reserve the right to do something different.

Back