FS: Boccieri Heavy Hybrids (20*, 23*, 26*)

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
OK, after grabbing the new W/S 19.5 and learning I can MASH the i20 4i, these are now sitting in my backup bag...one still sealed in the bag!

So, I offer them to my fellow THP'ers. Bottom line as these are GREAT hybrids as illustrated on the forum, they just don't have aplace in my bag anymore so they need a new home.

The 20* and 23* have been gamed and are in good condition, the 26* is brand spanking new still in the bag. All come with headvocers and have the stock Aldila NVS Hybrid shafts in Stiff Flex in them.

Looking for SOLD each for the 23* and SOLD for the 26* to my THP'ers. I'll absolutely listen to offers though, especially on packaging them all LOL. As for trades, putters and shafts will be listened to, but remember, I'm a "putter snob" Hehehe.

Prices are shipped CONUS, if its to my friends up north we will need to add on some shipping.

20*: SOLD!

23*: SOLD!

26*: SOLD!

Last edited:
  • Staff
Nudge for the evening crowd.

Hell, I'd even gladly do 195 shipped for all 3.

• Staff
Upon poking around a bit...

Price drops listed in first post now. 60.00 each for the 20 and 23, 75 for the new 26.

OR, I'd do 150.00 is someone would want all three...that's 50.00 each THP'ers!!!!

Last edited:
  • Staff
20* is SOLD!!!

23* (60.00) and BRAND NEW 26* (75.00) remain.

Would do 105 for BOTH!

• Staff
Bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Staff
Hmmmm....90.00 for both?

Ouch.

Stop it right now.

Jman, I want the 26*. At jury duty now but will make a deal with you later on it. Consider it done.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

PM sent on the 23*. I guess it's time for me to end my 8 month long Hawkponder of these Hybrids.

Thank you both for doing that.

You speak quite highly of them, as does Cookie, and Ive been wanting one for a while just never thought about going with a higher lofted Hybrid, but I think it will fit quite nice in with my setup right now.

Hawk was TEMPTED!

You speak quite highly of them, as does Cookie, and Ive been wanting one for a while just never thought about going with a higher lofted Hybrid, but I think it will fit quite nice in with my setup right now.

They really are THAT good. I've just found that Wilson-Staff goodness and the ability to hit a 4i now LOL. I know for a fact I'll regret this.

Cookie, can't wait to hear form ya buddy.

WE, replied good sir!

If you end up wanting to move it, let me know so I can waffle for a couple days before letting somebody else grab it.

Both gone! Lock it up!

Back