Play golf or watch The Masters?

ok so coverage isn't till 3pm? is that when the live coverage starts? This could work out perfect!!

VHS???? WTC....what is this Back to the Future?? Can you even still buy a blank tape?? LOL

Let's go further back. Beta video cassettes!

I have a 3pm tee time on Saturday. Gotta get that DVR homey.

I would golf...however Sunday if its close, now that's a different story

Play saturday and watch what you can that day I'm sure Golf Channel will have a recap then watch the final round sunday

I would play in the morning. I never miss the Masters to play but watching it always gets me excited to play.

With the exception of tomorrow when I will be working, the rest of the weekend consists of playing in the morning while the DVR does its magic, and then enjoy the Masters commercial-free in a buddy's media room with a beer or good glass of red and some BBQ goodness.

DVR is the way I watch everything now. Save time and enjoy things more.

i ponder this during nearly every tourney!
usually i'll chose to play over watching, but it's the Masters! play in the morning, watch the Masters.

Coverage doesn't come on until like 3 PM...play in the morning, watch in the afternoon.

An early morning round, and you'll still have time for a burger and a beer before heading home to watch...
Play in the AM, Masters in the afternoon.

Play golf and DVR The Masters. Playing golf beats watching golf any day.

Play, Play, Play......I'm playing Fri and Sat and will DVR as much as I can. Sunday I've reserved the TV for the final round.

Golf Friday, watching Saturday and Sunday.

With the exception of tomorrow when I will be working, the rest of the weekend consists of playing in the morning while the DVR does its magic, and then enjoy the Masters commercial-free in a buddy's media room with a beer or good glass of red and some BBQ goodness.

DVR is the way I watch everything now. Save time and enjoy things more.
Isn't one of the cool things about The Masters is that they show like 58 minutes of programming an hour? (Or some insane amount)

I'm golfing tomorrow morning, then watching. Woohoo!

Tap tap taparoo

Clearly the answer is "all of the above".

Thanks to the financial markets being closed for Good Friday, my day shall consist of morning golf, afternoon Masters, evening Angels opener and cold beer interspersed throughout! America!!

Thankfully I've got the best of both worlds. The golf's on in the evening here in England, so I get to play during the day then watch at night. Having a girlfriend who plays more golf than I do and makes sure her calendar's clear so that she can watch all of the Majors is a big, big plus.

Coverage doesn't come on until like 3 PM...play in the morning, watch in the afternoon.

Exactly. Teeing off at 9:07 am with the guys and then can watch coverage in the afternoon. :)

Back