Golfsmith Xtreme Atlanta

Friday might be best! I've got heavy meetings mon-thur

Would love to get together Freddie if you have time. Golf or dinner. Let me know.

TapAhoy!

Kind of surprising with home owning them, that the one they had in Atlanta went belly up.

I heard something similar to what SMG said, that they had a problem with the land owner. But, it is interesting that the PGA SS there closed, as well as the Golfsmith that was over on Lenox RD. I figured the rent was just too high for big box stores, but the Edwin Watts on Piedmont seems to be doing okay.

Forgot all about the GS Rusty. I never saw anyone in that store when I visited and didn't know how they stayed in business. Yeah that Edwin Watts seems to be doing fine. I know its one of their top performing stores in Georgia.

TapAhoy!

Just opened yesterday. Pretty good looking store. The simulators are the best I've seen.

http://img.tapatalk
.com/a6f8632d-7bee-535d.jpg

a6f8632d-7c17-79e3.jpg

TapAhoy!

They put some simulators (not sure if the same as these) in the new Chattanooga store that just opened. I don't think I had seen sims like these in any GS store I had been in prior, but certainly better than the nets with maybe one monitor that is status quo for them.

I look forward to visiting that new store, did you get there in time to receive any of the opening gifts Keith?

Did get a dozen Cally Hex Black balls for 26.00 and free round of golf at great course.

TapAhoy!

That was 22 .00 for balls

TapAhoy!

I got $20 off on balls, but I didn't see where to pick up free golf. Store was nice, but the putting green was a little too crowded. I found some Hirzl gloves on the rack, and I have only seen them for sale online before. I bought once, since I was able to try out the sizes.

I'll prob. make my way down there tomorrow or sometime next week to go visit. I hope it's better then the SS.

Went there today with the family, and myself, Jen, and Will all got $20 off cards. I got a box of 2012 B330-RX Yellow for $24, after the $20 off. It is a pretty nice store. I think PGA has a better clothing section, but Golfsmith definitely has the best glove selection of anyone I have seen.

For those interested Hank Haney is scheduled to visit the Smyrna store on Aug 9th and will be signing his new book.

TapAhoy!

Back