What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My list isn't all that bad...TC likes to make it sound like I'm you hehe
Fortunately, I have done some thinning out lately. Not as bad as it was, but still a lot of clubs sitting around.

I'm a collector of fine putting instruments Breeze. They make shows about you hoarders on tv. It's bad.
LOL, I know man. I'm just not a collector of things, I've tried to collect things a few times and its just not me. Putters are cool though, not like Deans hording, thats lame.

Fortunately, I have done some thinning out lately. Not as bad as it was, but still a lot of clubs sitting around.

I will be thinning out some extra stuff shortly. Most likely the Supertri and DXI 3 wood and Driver head.

I will be thinning out some extra stuff shortly. Most likely the Supertri and DXI 3 wood and Driver head.
Ditto, I have a couple of bags I am going to take to Edwin Watts for trade in. Thinning out everything except my irons and putters.

I've stopped hoarding everything but putters. Bad news is that hoarding is getting worse!

Bought 2 dozen of last years B330-S for $27 each at golf galaxy while checking out the new Cameron studio selects.

Ditto, I have a couple of bags I am going to take to Edwin Watts for trade in. Thinning out everything except my irons and putters.

LOL @ you two trying to out hoard the other. Ddec you know theres a Nike driver calling your name. With that impressive list of hoarded clubs you could buy one and then buy a new shaft for it too.

War youre taking in whole bags of clubs to trade in? LOL This is awesome. Can you take pictures of the dudes faces when you do that?

LOL @ you two trying to out hoard the other. Ddec you know theres a Nike driver calling your name. With that impressive list of hoarded clubs you could buy one and then buy a new shaft for it too.

War youre taking in whole bags of clubs to trade in? LOL This is awesome. Can you take pictures of the dudes faces when you do that?
I made a list a little while ago of what I have. It's bad dude, real bad. I feel like a TV crew from Discovery is going to show up at my house and tell me they are there to help me through this.

I made a list a little while ago of what I have. It's bad dude, real bad.

haha. This is fascinating. Lets start with this. How many bags do you have? And how many of the bags are full of gear? And do you hoard anything else besides golf stuff?

haha. This is fascinating. Lets start with this. How many bags do you have? And how many of the bags are full of gear? And do you hoard anything else besides golf stuff?
Haha. I hate clutter, it drives me crazy, if something isnt being used, I toss it out.

I have a Golf section in my garage, it's neatly organized and looks pretty bad ass.

Haha. I hate clutter, it drives me crazy, if something isnt being used, I toss it out.

I have a Golf section in my garage, it's neatly organized and looks pretty bad ass.

hmm. I get in trouble for throwing shat away all the time. Or I throw something away and then I need it. I see you selectively answered my question lol. Is your golf section of the garage growing faster then you can keep up with? Is it a two car garage and both cars are outside? We may need to contact Discovery.

hmm. I get in trouble for throwing shat away all the time. Or I throw something away and then I need it. I see you selectively answered my question lol. Is your golf section of the garage growing faster then you can keep up with? Is it a two car garage and both cars are outside? We may need to contact Discovery.
Two car garage, one car goes in. The wife told me if I sold my JetSki, my half of the garage could be my Golf area.

To answer the rest of your question, I have 3 bags and 1 for my son. And yes, they are all filled. I have a den caddy for my Putter hoard, I mean collection.

There definitely is a Nike driver out there with my name on it. But that won't happen until August at the earliest and by then it might not be on the radar because we'll start hearing about all these other new and shiny drivers coming out next year. My weakness is 3 woods. I'm seriously thinking of ordering a Mashie 3 wood for my bday gift to myself.

I like how WE has full bags of clubs to trade, that's awesome

Two car garage, one car goes in. The wife told me if I sold my JetSki, my half of the garage could be my Golf area.

To answer the rest of your question, I have 3 bags and 1 for my son. And yes, they are all filled. I have a den caddy for my Putter hoard, I mean collection.

Impressive. So is the Jetski on Craigslist? Might as well stop messing around and take over your of the garage. So you have 4 full bags of clubs? Does include the one in your trunk? Or your set of gamers? If you say you have 5 full sets counting the gamers I might fall out of my chair lol.
There definitely is a Nike driver out there with my name on it. But that won't happen until August at the earliest and by then it might not be on the radar because we'll start hearing about all these other new and shiny drivers coming out next year. My weakness is 3 woods. I'm seriously thinking of ordering a Mashie 3 wood for my bday gift to myself.

I like how WE has full bags of clubs to trade, that's awesome

I like the Mashie 3W ponder dude. Such a solid and easy club to hit. Being a 3W ho you need to make this happen.

Thinking about pulling the pin on a 3 and 4 RBZ hybrid. Wanted to wait til after the outting but I'm finding it harder to resist!

That's a lot of balls. Should last you a couple years.
Yes War Eagle it is a few. No driving range near by as our course doesn't have one and the local one shut
down last year, so with an attempt at a new swing change and grip change I anticipate a few going
deep in the woods:at-wits-end:, there all just lake balls anyway,
Cheers
Pea

I like the Mashie 3W ponder dude. Such a solid and easy club to hit. Being a 3W ho you need to make this happen.

it might. I could have a nice Mashie 14 vs Razr Hawk 15 shootout. I would have purchased it already but I am hitting the RH 3 wood extremely well right now

Impressive. So is the Jetski on Craigslist? Might as well stop messing around and take over your of the garage. So you have 4 full bags of clubs? Does include the one in your trunk? Or your set of gamers? If you say you have 5 full sets counting the gamers I might fall out of my chair lol.

Jet Ski was sold a month or so ago, so my side of the garage is taken over. Yes, it includes my bag and current gamers.

Thing that takes up so much room is the irons; 4 sets. J40 DPCs, W/S V2s, W/S Ci11s, and an old set of Nike Slingshots my son plays around with. I sold my Burner 2.0s and sent the Callaway irons to my brother.

Jet Ski was sold a month or so ago, so my side of the garage is taken over. Yes, it includes my bag and current gamers.

Thing that takes up so much room is the irons; 4 sets. J40 DPCs, W/S V2s, W/S Ci11s, and an old set of Nike Slingshots my son plays around with. I sold my Burner 2.0s and sent the Callaway irons to my brother.

Irons sets do take up some room. My putters are getting out of control too. I thought the Callaway staff bag would be perfect in the living room but theres too many. Now that I think about it I have 1 staff bag and 3 cart bags. lol. And my sons clubs and stand bag will come back here eventually. Theres another full bag.

Irons sets do take up some room. My putters are getting out of control too. I thought the Callaway staff bag would be perfect in the living room but theres too many. Now that I think about it I have 1 staff bag and 3 cart bags. lol. And my sons clubs and stand bag will come back here eventually. Theres another full bag.

All of my putters are in the Callaway staff bag in my living room. The other stuff is in my stand bag and jenns stand bag. God between us we have 6 bags in the house and another one in my parents basement that I use in my golf shop area

All of my putters are in the Callaway staff bag in my living room. The other stuff is in my stand bag and jenns stand bag. God between us we have 6 bags in the house and another one in my parents basement that I use in my golf shop area

6 bags? Wtc lol

6 bags? Wtc lol

I have 2 staff bags, a Nike carry bag, and a Cleveland cart bag. She has a Sun Mountain Cart bag and Ogio stand bag.

I have 2 staff bags, a Nike carry bag, and a Cleveland cart bag. She has a Sun Mountain Cart bag and Ogio stand bag.

Bags are almost a bigger issue then irons. Bags take up way too much room. Ive seen Tracy looking at my two cart bags in the storage room and thinking aboot it. I have to distract her real quick before she ask what bag my clubs are in....

Bags are almost a bigger issue then irons. Bags take up way too much room. Ive seen Tracy looking at my two cart bags in the storage room and thinking aboot it. I have to distract her real quick before she ask what bag my clubs are in....

lol Jenn bought me one of those golf locker things to hold 2 bags thinking it would keep the place clean. Then 1 staff bag arrives, 5 months later another arrives. She gets a new bag for christmas, and now we are back to square 1. Whenever we buy a house there is going to be a golf room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back