NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great rush and shot by Seguin, and then Ference on the rebound! Come on, don't let this go into overtime, and bring it back here for Game 7.

SEGUIN! Now bring it back to Boston for Game 7!

I didn't see the goal, but good for Boston. Never mind, just saw it now. Good. Should be an exciting Game 7.

Seguin made everyone else look like they were moving in slow motion.

Great goal by Seguin. Great little fake to get the netminder off his line.

We all know that Kessel would have shot 15 feet out and missed the net by 10 feet. God I hate being a Leafs fan and seeing how good Seguin is developing......shoot me.

Do the Canucks and their fans have to fuss over every single call?

They argue every penalty and then continue to argue offsides. Like suck it up and play hockey girlies.

Kings and Blues next round.

Here I thought Van/La was a goaltending duel. Think we'll be lucky to see more than 3 goals a game.

Kings and Blues next round.

Here I thought Van/La was a goaltending duel. Think we'll be lucky to see more than 3 goals a game.

This is gonna be a great series! I'm excited to watch this one and I may catch a few flyer games too.

Who will the Flyers play next round? Winner of BOS/WSH series?

Depends on the other series as well. Alot of different combos up for grabs right now.

Who will the Flyers play next round? Winner of BOS/WSH series?
Hopefully NYR because God knows you guys will never beat them.

The Kings-Blues series could be interesting. Quick has been a stone wall almost all year and Elliot has had some questionable goals get by. I can't wait to see it. We'll see if the Blues can keep the pace that this young Kings team pushes teams into.

Hopefully NYR because God knows you guys will never beat them.

The Kings-Blues series could be interesting. Quick has been a stone wall almost all year and Elliot has had some questionable goals get by. I can't wait to see it. We'll see if the Blues can keep the pace that this young Kings team pushes teams into.

Playoff hockey is totally different. They owned us in the regular season, true! But to say never? Nobody thought we would ever beat the Pens, and we did, convincingly!

Playoff hockey is totally different. They owned us in the regular season, true! But to say never? Nobody thought we would ever beat the Pens, and we did, convincingly!
I don't know about convincingly at all. You had your foot on their throat and they still battled back 2 games, beating you 10-3 in the process on home ice. Funny nobody thought you would beat them considering they'd won 1 game against you in the regular season and 0 games against you in Consol. Had you lost game 6, I don't think there's any way you win 7 at home with all that momentum against you.

I don't know about convincingly at all. You had your foot on their throat and they still battled back 2 games, beating you 10-3 in the process on home ice. Funny nobody thought you would beat them considering they'd won 1 game against you in the regular season and 0 games against you in Consol. Had you lost game 6, I don't think there's any way you win 7 at home with all that momentum against you.

I'd say 4-2 is a pretty convincing win. As for the 10-3 game, it still only counts as one loss. They were favored to win the cup and I don't think anyone cared about the regular season records. Everyone thought the Pens were gonna walk right past us! As for a game 7, it doesn't really matter now, it only went 6 games! It's hard to sweep a team like that with a bunch of rookies. Not that we're stacked with them but we had more rookies on the ice than I think we were comfortable having!

I hate that the Pens lost, but I think Jenn will be happy to see the playoff beard go away. Oh well. Philly played a damn good series. I thought their PK unite was impressive yesterday. Pittsburgh probably should have won the first 2 games, but didn't.

I hate that the Pens lost, but I think Jenn will be happy to see the playoff beard go away. Oh well. Philly played a damn good series. I thought their PK unite was impressive yesterday. Pittsburgh probably should have won the first 2 games, but didn't.

haha I gave up on playoff beards after I became a CBJ fan.. Now I just do Movember and facial hair february

Shocked to see the Sens cough up two late in the second there.. I really want to see them take the Rags out.

haha I gave up on playoff beards after I became a CBJ fan.. Now I just do Movember and facial hair february

Shocked to see the Sens cough up two late in the second there.. I really want to see them take the Rags out.

They are looking super rattled. Need to stop worrying about the refs and just play hockey.

They are looking super rattled. Need to stop worrying about the refs and just play hockey.

I only got one look at the Kreider penalty, but it looked like Anderson intentionally skated out to make contact.. Seems like the penalties are weak both ways..

That final goal for Ottawa was all kinds of questionable.. Loved Torts after they called it a good goal: "Are you effing kidding me?!"

haha, dude is a riot.. he's nuts, but it's awesome.

That final goal for Ottawa was all kinds of questionable.. Loved Torts after they called it a good goal: "Are you effing kidding me?!"

haha, dude is a riot.. he's nuts, but it's awesome.

I still think Neil's skate touched it. How did it all of a sudden pick up momentum?

I still think Neil's skate touched it. How did it all of a sudden pick up momentum?

Aside from Hank moving it with his stick, I'd have a hard time disagreeing with you. I do agree with them that it wasn't exactly conclusive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back